youll be okay - luke

"luke," i called out, looking for him. the second i found him, we both made eye contact and he quickly walked over to me, giving me one of his sweet little smiles. "i'm scared."

"don't worry, just ignore anyone and walk forward to the car. besides, i'll be right next to you." luke grinned, leaning down and kissing my head. i just nodded, walking with him to the exit along with everyone else. in order to distract myself, i talked to calum or luke watching as the others soon disappeared into the alleyway, flashes of light being seen from what i could see.

back in la, paparazzi was never really an issue. yeah of course luke & i would run into fans and what not but they were really respectful and sweet for the most part. but i guess its a totally different story when they come home.

"luke and y/n, you're good to go." a security said, making me swallow. luke started walking so i quickly followed, the two of us being greeted with flashes from cameras and people trying to talk to luke. immediately, i grabbed onto his hand, more like his arm, and he looked down at me giving me another smile.

"just look at me, okay? it's gonna be fine love." he said softly, squeezing my hand. what a minuet walk felt like ages, the two of us getting rushed into our car before being driven off to the place michael was performing at.

i let out a deep sigh, leaning my head against lukes shoulder, shutting my eyes. my heart was practically beating out of my chest and all the lighrs were honesty giving me a headache.

"you alright?" he asked, slotting his fingers between my own. i just nodded, looking up at him giving him a small smile. "i know you dont like it. i'm sorry."

"dont be sorry, you're living your dream and with it comes stuff like this. i just gotta get use to it." i sighed. compared to luke, i was a nobody. just your average joe and i honestly dont know what he saw in me but i'm not complaining because hes the sweetest boy ever & love him so much.

i looked up at him before pecking his lips softly. luke looked around in the van before bringing his hand up to my cheek, leaning back down and kissing me back, adding a bit more pressure making me smile against him.

"are we really gonna make out in here right now?" i whispered with a small giggle.

"only if you want." he winked. i nodded, pulling luke back feeling his soft lips on my own. his fingers were tangled in my hair, and his little nose bumping into mine every so often making smile even more.

however shortly after, the driver announced that we've arrived, making luke groan but pull away, taking my hand in his. "ready?" he asked. i nodded, kissing him one last time before the two of us stepped out wandering into the club.