office au - luke

it was a few months into working at your job at dunder and mifflin, and you definitely right about it not being like an ordinary office job. at times it was annoying as hell but other times it was really fun, especially when you and luke were pulling pranks on dwight. on your lunch break, luke walked in, getting something at the vending machine. "what are you doing after work?" he asked, grabbing his soda before turning to face you. "nothing really. why, whats up?" you replied, giving him a warm smile. "you wanna get dinner? theres this new italian place in town that sounds pretty good." luke would look between you and his feet, your stomach getting filled with butterflies at his question. "sure, that sounds cool." you nodded, biting your lip gently to hold back your smile. luke nodded before quickly walking out the break room back to his desk. you and luke had gotten really close since you first started working here and lately, you could feel other feelings floating in the air around you two. luke was always at your desk, trying to talk you or make an excuse to come up and ask for something and you couldn't help but catch on to his tricks. so once work ended, the two of you were one of the last people to leave the building, the two of you going in luke's car and going to the restaurant.