protecc beeb - calum

being pregnant and having duke with you when calum was gone at times? PLS. maybe calum was gone for a few weeks for whatever promotion the boys were doing and when its his first night back, he joins you in bed, the two of you starting to get into a heated makeout session, duke runs up on the bed and starts to bark because calum is touching mommy and lil beeb >:( he'd be so confused, giving duke the funniest look, killing the mood. you'd giggle but give calum one last kiss before giving duke his night scratches and cuddles. this would continue throughout his first few days back like maybe the next morning the two of you are waking up and calum is pulling up your shirt (really his) to kiss your tummy but once again, baby grandpa is in protecc mode so hes going crazy and jumping all over, barking and calums HAD IT. so he grabs duke and kicks him out the room, shutting the door and rejoining you on the bed. "finally," he sighs, pressing a kiss to your tummy before looking up at you with a small pout on your lips. "bring him back in baby. he's just protecting me." you frown. calum sighs, kissing you quickly before letting dukey back in but you make sure calum gets extra kisses later.