new york - luke

it was fashion week in NY and luke had gotten asked to be a model for one of his favorite fashion designer that he had bought many pieces from. when he got asked to walk for them, of course he could not say no to the opportunity. you were so excited for luke because you always told him he could totally be a model if he wasn't doing music. he had the height, gorgeous face structure and beautiful blonde hair everyone searched for. you could tell how excited your boyfriend was, but also very nervous.

"babe, what if like—you know—i fall..?" he asked, the two of you waiting for your luggage in JFK airport. you giggled at his question, of course luke would think this. he was the biggest klutz you've met, constantly almost tripping down the stairs at home or slipping with his socks on the wood floors—which was why he tried to cover majority of the living room with fluffy rugs.

"you won't luke, you've never tripped on stage when it's rained, right?" you asked. he shook his head, hand reaching out to interweave your fingers together. "then you'll be okay, pretty boy. dont over think it." you sent him a reassuring smile, kissing his hand.

since the fashion show wasn't till tomorrow, the two of you took the time to explore NYC. luke has been to new york multiple times touring but never really stayed long enough to explore the concrete jungle, and he wouldnt have asked for anyone else to get lost in the city with except you.

your adventure began in soho, luke taking you to this really cute small sushi place for dinner, the two of you bundled up in large coats because it was freezing compared to winters back in california. in celebration of luke walking tomorrow, the two of you took a shot of sake and some dessert before ending the dinner. the two of you walked through the dark streets hand in hand even tho both your fingers were practically numb. luke didnt care tho, holding your hand was probably one his favorite things, he didnt know why, it just made him content and happy.

"do you know where we're going?" you laughed, seeing your boyfriend look at the street signs confused.

"uh, i dont think so... maybe lets just call an uber and take us somewhere else." he suggested, taking out his phone and ordering one to come pick the two of you up. while waiting, you sat on the curb together, your head leaning on his shoulder, bundled up to keep warm.

"jesus, fuck, its so cold." you shivered.

"'m kinda use to it, europe can be pretty cold. i remember you were always complaining." he chuckled, poking your cheek.

"shut up." you rolled your eyes, pouting a bit looking at your feet trying not to focus on being cold. luke laughed softly again, wrapping an around you to pull you closer, trying to transfer any heat had to your body.

eventually, the uber showed up with the heater blasting. luke asked the driver places to goto that weren't quite so touristy around times square so you had things to do. luckily they gave some recommendations that greatly helped that were also near the hotel you were staying at.

the two of you walked around a fashiony district, wandering into random art exhibits or cute little stores. wandering around the city in the night was fun for the two of you, luke always trying to take cute pictures of you when you weren't looking because he couldnt get enough of how beautiful you where. at the end of your little adventure, even tho you were so damn cold, he bought the two of you some ice cream walking to the hotel.

"this was probably one of my favorite date things we've done." he smiled down at you.

"date things?"

"well this is a date, isnt it?" luke asked, stopping in his tracks and pulling you into his arms.

"yes pretty boy, dont trip out." you smiled before he met your lips in a soft kiss. it wasn't enough for him tho, holding your cold cheek to keep the kiss lingering making you giggle against his lips.

"i love you, baby." he mumbled.

"i love you too, lu." you replied, grabbing his hand, swaying your arms as the two you continued walking back to the hotel.