relax - luke

it was almost two in the morning now, luke extended his arm out on the bed to hold you to only feel air run between his fingers. he opened his blue eyes to see your figure missing. the blonde boy left the bedroom to find you still staring at your laptop, looking half asleep. luke frowned at this because he knew how overworked you were but you had so much homework to do in such little time, college was gonna drive you crazy. "y/n, baby, why are you up still? you need rest. how about we wake up early and finish before your class okay?" he moved the laptop away from you, at this point, you wanted to just throw in the rag and cry. your boyfriend took you to the room, slipping you in his tshirt and your favorite sweats. he then took the hair tie he had from his wrist, telling you to sit up as he tied your messy hair in a bun. "want me to rub your back princess?" luke smiled at you. you smiled back sleepily, pulling him closer by his necklace to kiss him quickly. you laid on your stomach, the boy crawling and lifting your shirt. lukes calloused fingers touched your skin, working at your neck first because he knew that was the area that had all the stress. you instantly relaxed, feeling yourself melt on the bed as hour eyes became heavier with sleep. every-time luke finished massaging an area, his lips would kiss your skin, earning a giggle from you. by the time he was done rubbing your back, you were sound asleep. luke shut off the night, carefully climbing in bed and pulling you in his arms. "goodnight baby girl." he whispered before shutting his own eyes.