last night - luke

its your last night with luke before he leaves in a few hours in the middle of the night to go tour with the boys. your candle is lit next to you, along with a few other ones while the light is turned off. you sitting in front of your boyfriend, legs on each of his side as your fingers pressed against his chin while he gazes into your eyes. "y/n, dont give me that look, princess." he frowned as he saw the pout on your lips as you played with the matching necklace he has with his friends. luke put your chin up, pressing a kiss to your lips before kissing to your jaw, down your neck. "i love you so much." he whispered in between each kiss. "i love you too." your breathing hitched at the feeling of his pretty soft lips on your skin, your fingers coming to play with the end of his messy curls. luke left a small mark on your skin before kissing it softly. lukes blue eyes looked back up at you, pout still evident on your lips still. "baby, no pouting, its our time for us before i go." the boy pecking your lips. you kissed him back as he pulled you closer to him. "c'mon princess, smile for me." luke grinned, tickling your sides making you chuckle a little making him smile bigger. "there we go." he cheered, kissing each corner of your mouth. you roll your eyes, resting your arms on his shoulders. "so are you gonna fuck me or what?" you joked, earning a cocky smirk from the boy. "would you like me to?" he teased, his lips pressing a soft kiss on your ear. "maybe." you smile, putting his face up to meet yours. finally you kissed the boy slowly, luke rolling you down onto the bed as he hovered over your body, using all the time he had with you to make you feel like a million bucks.