philippines - luke

luke didn't know what it was, whether it was the air, the happy people, but whatever it was, those rare times he was able to visit the philipphines when the band was traveling, he was so excited. he wss practically over the moon knowing you coming along. you had gone to australia to visit but the two you just couldn't part ways yet so you extended your trip till the boys leave the philipphines. you sat behind dusty as the boys were filming a video to post on instagram, trying to hold in your giggles at how silly they were all being. once they were finished, luke with you, an arm thrown behind you as the two of you took in your surroundings in the jeepney. "shit, its hot." he groaned, finally giving up on being stylish and pulling his jacket off so he was just in his tank top. "you want water, bub?" you ask holding up your hydroflask. he nodded, mumbling a thank you before drinking from it. you guys had made your first stop to jollibee, the boys being excited as hell for some reason even tho there were jollibees back in california. hands laced, you entered the big fast food joint. a lot of families were inside, talking in their foreign language. the boys practically ordered everything off the menu. luckily there was one large table to fit everyone, it was like thanksgiving except it wasnt and you guys were in a fast food place. some time later, everything arrived, everything being handed out and bug into. to say the least, you were stuffed after it all. it wasn't until later you'd reunite with luke after doing the press interviews for the day, ready to change and explore the philipphines some more. the two of you went to the hub of manila, finding this area where people were riding boats or biking. the two of you sat down on a bench, luke pulling out a beer bottle for himself and some other alcoholic beverage they had at the liquor store you wanted to try. "i wish we could stay here longer. theres so much to see. you know those chocolate mountain things? i wanna see those." he sighed before bringing the bottle up to his lips. a small laugh fell from your lips as you leaned into the boy, letting your head rest on his shoulder. "maybe we can plan a vacation out here. when was the last time you've traveled for fun?" you asked. luke had to think about it, making you frown. "since bali? that was a few years ago now." he answered. "we'll come back then." you gave him a small smile. "after tour and you rest a bit, we'll be back." luke smiled too, planting a kiss on your head, the two of you enjoying the watercolor sky of the philipphines.