shy - calum

whenever you went over to calums, he would always be very shy when roy was home too. if he wasn't home, he'd be all over you, kissing you everywhere, probably having sex with you in areas his roommate wouldnt appreciate, etc. however, whenever he was home and all of you were together, calum felt really awkward being all lovey dovey around his friends. so sometimes when you'd come over he'd just drag you to his bedroom where the two of you are on his bed, his arms hugging you as he kisses your skin. as you run your fingers through blonde hair on the side of his head you'd finally tell him something. "why do you hiding from roy whenever i come over and hes here? its kinda funny." the kiwi boy would just smile awkwardly as he comes up with an answer. calum would pull a bit but still close to you before answering. "i dunno, its just weird having a girlfriend around my friends to me, let alone fans and stuff. i just want to protect you from everything i guess—like you're my little secret." he always avoided eye contact when it was serious talk till he finished speaking. once he was done, his big chocolate eyes looked right at you. "but i dont want to pull you away from your friends, baby boy or act differently just because im there. we can still be like how we are now with them around." you smile, hand coming to lay on his cheek, calum putting his hand on top of yours. a soft sigh left his lips before he kissed you softly. "ill try." "no you will cal." you answer, rolling your self on top of him. "bet." he smirked. "you wanna bet?" you raise an eyebrow, his hands sliding up your sides before moving down to your thighs, squeezing them. "mhm, pretty girl." you roll your eyes before kissing him with some heat, earning a moan from the boy. "shush, im suppose to be your secret."