insta pics - calum

you'd be with your boyfriend calum when the boys were in seoul, maybe going shopping for a few hours but when you come back to your hotel room with calum, you see him standing in front of his phone trying to take pictures, seeing him hold his leg ...

you'd be with your boyfriend calum when the boys were in seoul, maybe going shopping for a few hours but when you come back to your hotel room with calum, you see him standing in front of his phone trying to take pictures, seeing him hold his leg up-leaving you slightly worried. "what are you doing?" you asked, the boy spinning around and blushing madly seeing that you caught him taking pictures of himself, which was truly a rare sight. "taking a picture of my outfit." he answered nervously, shyly smiling. you giggled, setting your bags down as you walked over, getting on your tippy toes and kissing his lips. "c'mon lets take pictures, baby." he hummed, putting the time on for 10 seconds on the camera before hugging you from behind kissing your cheek making you giggle. he tickled your sides, making out laugh at out loud as the camera snapped a photo. calum smiled big, pulling and looking at the photo. "we're so cute." he smiled, showing you the photo. rolling your eyes you sent it to yourself to have before saying, "i'll take pictures of you now instead of doing whatever weird shit i walked on."