tease - calum

calum could be the biggest tease at times where it drives you crazy. he's in between your legs, arms wrapped around your thighs as he's slowly eating your pussy. every now and then he'd look up at you as he licks a stripe down your heat before smiling. the whole thing though was that the two of you had to be quiet because roy was just down the hall asleep. just to see if you'd make a noise, at times calum would toy with your clit with his fingers as he kisses your thighs, humming sweet nothings like "feel good princess?" "you taste so good baby" "you have such a pretty pussy". he'll continue this till he's getting impatient and really goes down on you, tongue doing wonders on you, the feeling in your stomach needing to be released soon or you were going to burst. you'd announce in a whisper that you were going to reach your climax soon only to excite the boy, pulling out all his stops on you. as he continues to taste you on his lips, calum would toy your clit as a quick pace. at this point, your whining softly for him and squirming at his touch. once you finally cum on his tongue, he'll slow his pace, pressing kisses on your pussy or slowly sucking on your clit till he finally pushes himself up to lay on your stomach and catch his breath.

pt 2

after the whole manner is over, calum would crawl back up on the bed, sitting up and probably drinking water because he seems like a hydrated boy. you'd look at him with a big smile making him smile too as he drinks. once he pulled the cup from his lips his voice would be raspy and say "what, hm?" and you'd chuckle a little answering with a "nothing." before sitting up and getting back on your underwear and shorts. calum would wander to the bathroom to get ready for bed as you go on your phone waiting for him to rejoin you in bed. coming back with minty breath and moisturized soft face, he'd crawl in bed, turning off the lights before spooning you. the two of you would have your eyes closed but talk about the things you had to do tomorrow. while talking about whatever, you would feel calums hands slide under your shirt. he developed this habit of his hands just playing with your breasts for a while before it dangled across your stomach. once his hand felt limp and his breathing was heavy, you knew calum was asleep. you'd turn around, snuggling your face in his chest, the boy adjusting himself in his sleep. as you begin to fall asleep, once in a while calum softly snore but it was never really loud which you thanked god for. just before you feel yourself getting very sleepy, you'd press a kiss on his chest before mumbling an 'i love you' till finally going to sleep in his arms.