pornstar!calum

doing your first porn video, you were working with pornstar!calum, who was getting pretty big in the industry. from the films youve watched, he definitely knows how to put on a show which made you even more nervous than you already where. you were waiting for the director and others to let you know when filming was gonna begin, biting down your lip. you saw calum coming your way, flashing you a charming smile. "hey, i'm cal. nice to meet you." he grinned, taking your hand and kissed it causing blush creep onto your cheeks. "hi, i'm y/n." you said softly. "cant wait to work with you baby." he winked before walking off to talk to someone. once it was filming time, the two you did the intro cheesy bit which was suppose to be you fucking your brothers best friend. once it came time to actually have sex, calum grabbed your waist, kissing you hungrily, your arms coming up to his neck as you moaned in his mouth. the two of you undressed in between open mouthed kisses, the boy kissing your neck and skin. he had just taken off your bra, and now he was pulling off your panties. once you fully undressed, you kissed him hard, him pushing your legs open as fingers ran over your pussy. you moaned out at the feeling, calum collecting your wetness before licking it off his fingers. as he began to finger you, his mouth kissed down to your chest, his teeth gently biting at one of your buds. arching your back, you moaned out, your eyes fluttered closed as you dragged your nails down his pretty tan skin. as much as you were trying to tell yourself this was just suppose to be a job, you couldn't help but actually enjoy this. calum was kissing down your body till he was level with your cunt, going down on you. his mouth honestly worked wonders, sucking on your clit to the point you on the verge of screaming. you came on the boys tongue, before the director said to move on to him actually fucking you. you were on fours, the boy holding your hips as he slid himself inside you, snapping his hips at a quick pace. every now and a then, he's smack your ass or pull your hair, sending you over the moon. you came a second time already and calum still needed to cum. you could tell he was getting near the end because he was out of breath and groans were turning into whines. his nails dug into your sides before he pulled himself out, telling you to turn around and face him. as you did, the boy stroked himself a few times before cumming on your face, licking whatever fell on your lips. "cut!" the director called, you being instantly brought back to reality. "i had fun, maybe we should work more." calum smirked. "for sure." you blushed, getting up to get your face cleaned and to put on a robe.