clubbing - calum

clubbing normally wasn't scene. you preferred being home, drinking wine with friends, watch a movie and call it a night. however, your boyfriend calum was all about clubbing. the two of you were pretty polar opposites but even though the two of you had a lot of different preferences, you still get along. calum had been asking you if you'd finally tag along with him and his friends to go out. last few times you've turned down but finally you gave into his pleas and agreed to go out this time.

you were quite nervous to say the least. you had no clue what would happen but you tried to mentally prepare yourself for the most extreme. waiting for your uber to take you to calums, you checked yourself out in the mirror for the millionth time. a pink silk dress clung to your skin, biting your lip. it was a rarity for you dress like this, loose clothing was something that made you happy and comfortable. even though you were nervous about your outfit, you did feel pretty sexy in it.

a few minutes later, your phone notified you that the uber was here, so you said bye to your roommate and left the apartment down to your ride. when you pulled up to calums place, you walked the drive way to the front door, unlocking the door with the key he gave you, being greeted by duke as you stepped in.

"cal im here." you called, closing the door behind you.

"okay, just a second." he called back, so you sat down at the couch, throwing duke his toy. calum walked out of his room, his jaw dropping. "holy fuck."

"what? is something wrong?" you ask, eyes widening a little.

"no, no, no.. nothings wrong." he smiled, walking over to you, kissing your glossy lips lightly. "you look stunning."

"oh.. thanks." you shyly smile, cheeks going warm. "are you almost ready to go?"

"yeah, i'll order the uber right now. let me go put on my shoes." he kissed your forehead before walking back to his room, duke following after. as he left, you smiled to yourself, going on your phone to scroll through instagram.

calum came back, joining you on the couch, pressing a few kisses on the side of your face and jaw. "god you look even beautifuler than you already are." he said softly. you couldn't help feel the butterflies in stomach at his sweet compliments.

"please, you're so kind." you giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck, noses brushing against each other and foreheads touching. calum smiled big, eyes crinkled as he chuckled softly.

"i wanna kiss you so bad but i don't wanna mess your makeup up." you felt his hands snake around your waist.

"it's okay, i mean you're gonna get lipgloss on your lips."

"i could careless."

he filled the gap between the two of you, kissing you slowly, before slipping his tongue past your lips. you moaned into the kiss, almost climbing on his lap but calum pulled, pecking your lips a few more times before shooting you a smile. "later?"

"yeah." you smile, bringing your thumb up to his mouth to wipe away some of your lipgloss that transferred.

"by the way, whatever that is, it tastes good."

"oh my god calum, thats gross."

-

as you sat in the car with calum, your eyes flickered up at the drivers phone, showing you were two minutes away from the nightclub, making your heart race a little. you reached over, grabbing calums hand that was resting on your thigh, slotting your fingers between his.

"do you normally drink a lot?" you ask softly.

"no, not really. i normally just have a drink or two. i dont wanna be hammered." he chuckled, drinking your hand up to his lips, kissing your skin softly. you just nodded, the car pulling up to the curb. you and cal thanked the driver before hopping out, you holding on to his hand as you walked past the line outside, going straight in.