office au - luke

it was your first day of you're new job being a receptionist for this paper company in town. from the second you walked in, everything was already weird and different about this place. you were greeted by this rude creepy dude named dwight and no one really seemed to talk to you much. to add on, one of your co-workers, angela, you could feel her staring at you. you didn't know why but she definitely was making you uncomfortable. however, one good thing about this place was this really cute guy, his name was luke, and was gorgeous. you were terrified to talk to him but at the end of the day, as you were collecting your things, he walked up to your desk. "uh, hey. i'm luke. some of us are going to the pub right now if you wanna join us?" he gave you a shy smile, your cheeks going pink quick. "oh, sure. where is it?" you asked. "its not far from here, you can just follow behind my car, i have the crappiest car in the parking lot." he chuckled. so you went with luke and your other co-workers, most of them talking to the others but luke sat with you for the most part, getting to know you and telling about himself. once everyone was leaving and you headed home, you were reflecting on the first day. maybe this job won't be so bad after all.