daydreamin'

today was a lazy day. well, for calum it was. he hadn't shaved in a few days, stubble clearly visible, he didn't wake up till ten, even cheated off his diet and definitely wasn't planning on changing out of his sweats any time soon. majority of the day, calum sat on the couch, catching up on shows he's been watching but now he was in a game of fifa with luke online. since today was a thursday, the boy had been alone with himself, and duke of course, while you were away at work. he definitely missed seeing you in the morning and was getting impatient, wanting to see you already. sometimes while playing games, or watching tv, his mind would begin to wander to places. he'd picture you on your knees, bobbing your head while sucking him off, giving the boy a hard on. right now was one of this moments, but he was mid game and needed to adjust himself in his sweats. "fuck." calum mumbled, putting down the controller quickly before he fixed his boner, picking up the controller again and finishing the game. any minute now, you should be home soon so he played one last game with his friend. and as he suspected, you arrived back, hearing the door unlock and duke running over to greet her. calum didn't dare rip his eyes from the tv, too concentrated on trying to actually win this game. when you walked in, you saw calum on the couch, jaw tense as his fingers swiftly moved all over the place on the controller. "hey, babe." you said,
putting down your things at the table before walking over behind the couch, letting your hands run down his chest as you pressed a kiss on his cheek. "hi, hold on im almost done." he said, biting on his lip now, so close to making a goal. you looked down at his sweatpants, trying to hold back your giggle at the clear view you had before pressing a kiss to his neck. "fifa gives you a boner?" you said quietly, sending chills down his spine. "n-no, i was thinking about you." the boy stammered, blush creeping on your cheeks. at this point, calum was ready to throw in the rag, he was way too distracted to even pay attention. "thinkin' about what, cal?" you asked, pressing even more kisses to his neck, a soft sigh leaving his lips. "you sucking me off." he answered, putting the controller aside now, turning his head to look at you. a smirk spread across your lips before he leaned in, kissing you hungrily. pulling, you walked around the couch, taking calum's hand and tugging him to down the hallway. the maori boy didn't fight, his arms wrapping around you as you slowly made your way to the bedroom. leaning against the end of the bed, calum began to shed your work clothes, and while he did so, you reached your hand down, gently stroking the outline of his dick in his sweatpants, earning a groan from him. inbetween kisses, you were finally down to your undergarments and calum in just the sweats. turning around, you let calum sit at the edge, and like he daydreamed of, you got down on your knees, your polished nails hooking into the waist band and tugging down. once they joined the pile on the floor, you could see his tip peaking out from his navy blue calvin klein boxers, bright pink from all the tension on his cock. "poor baby waiting for me all day." you hummed, leaning down and kissing the outline on his boxers, calum sensitive to each touch, wanting you to just put your mouth on him. finally, like the sweats, you pulled them away from his body, before standing up and kissing calum. he took this chance to reach behind, undoing your bra, pulling the straps away till it was fully off. while you explored his mouth, calum slipped his hand in your panties, running two fingers up and down your clit causing you to gasp against his mouth. pulling your hands away from his neck, you disregarded your underwear, pulling again to lower yourself in front his member. before you began, spit on it, running the natural lubricant down his length before taking him in your mouth. calum let out a loud moan, grabbing some of your hair in his fist, feeling his dick hit the back of your throat. "holy fuck, y/n." he said loudly, tugging at your roots, feeling so out of breath already and it was only the start. you hummed at the boy, looking up at him, seeing how doe-eyed he was watching you. slowly, you began to move your head, letting your teeth slightly graze against him, causing calum to throw his head back, neck on full display as his adam's apple bobbling up and down. pulling his length away, you focused just on his tip now, kitten licking the sensitive area, pre-cum dripping on your tongue. "you suck my cock so good, baby. you take it so, so well." he rasped, grabbing more of your hair as he gently aided you to take more of him back. as you did, he helped you move your head, practically face fucking him now. a symphony of moans from the boy filled the room as his stomach began to tighten. you picked up your pace, feeling him hit the back of your throat with each bob till he finally came, warm liquid shooting down tour throat. calum was breathing hard, laying down on the bed. you pulled, wiping your mouth with your hand before laying next to him. "is that what you daydreamed of?" you smiled shyly. "even better." he said, putting his hands behind his head. you giggled, leaning down and kissing the boy, the two of you continuing the night with more fun.