the interview

it was the last interview of the day. calum was ready to have time on his own and relax with his bandmates but he just had one more to go. they had just met the interviewers and had about 20 minutes before it was going to begin. in the meantime, he was texting you, sending the game of cup pong. you and calum have been dating for almost a year now, no one except close friends and family knowing about your relationship. however, lately calum was thinking about finally making your relationship public and the two of you have talked about it, having a mutual agreement. once the interview began, luke and ashton talked the most of the interview till they brought up their dogs. "calum, you seem to really love your dog, seeing all the posts you have on instagram." the interviewer smiled. "yeah, his name is duke. but i love that little guy." he nodded smiling. "so who watches your guy's dogs when you're out on the road?" she asked. "my fiance, crystal watches our two dogs." michael answered and luke nodded. "my dog goes with a friend of mine." luke said as well. "what about you calum?" the lady asked. "oh, um, my girl watches duke while we're gone." calum shyly answered, earning a few looks from the boys. "aw thats really nice of her." she smiled, calum nodding before the interview continued. once they were done and the boys were all alone together, luke was the first to speak up. "so you guys making it official or something?" calum shrugged, hiding to hold back his smile. "maybe."