tease - calum

maybe you're laying in bed with calum, the two of you doing nothing the whole day. right now, you're listening to music and maybe talking-or making out, or both who knows but calum looks over at you and brings one of his hands up to your face, just stroking your cheek before he holds your chin. you stick your tongue out, playfully licking the pad of his thumb. this triggered something in calum because he found that so fucking hot and now he kinda wanted more. when you look over at your boyfriend, you can see the lust in his eyes and decide to push him even further. this time, you slowly kitten lick his thumb before fully taking it in your mouth. calum quietly mumbles, "fuck, quit being a tease." making you giggle before you kiss the boy open mouthed. "do it again, princess. you look so hot doing it" he'd say. calum give you his pointer and middle finger, staring at you intently at what your next actions were going to be. like before, you purposely take a long time licking his fingers before fully sucking on them. you let your tongue swirl around them before he pushing the full length of his fingers past your lips. he'd let you suck on them for a bit before he finally pulls them out of your mouth and says, "now i need that pretty mouth of yours on my cock."