shower

it was the next morning, you and calum were in bed, just talking and petting duke, taking your time to get up. "i think i'm gonna shower," you announced, leaning in to peck his lips. "i'll join you." he replied, placing his hand on your arm. "seriously?" you chuckled. "we're saving the planet. besides, you act like i havent seen you naked and i definetly have, especially-" "okay calum! stop! please.." you begged, calum smiling big at you before hopping out of bed with you to the bathroom. while you turned on the shower to let the warm water heat up, calum put on some music on his phone before undressing. you followed his lead and then the two of you got in. "i don't remember your shower being this small." he chuckled, reaching over for the loofa he kept at your place when he spent the night. "you were the one that wanted to shower together." you hummed, grabbing your own and the body wash. "give me some too babe." calum asked. after you got some soap, you turned around, giving the bottle to him before continuing. "thank you." you couldn't help but burst out laughing at his little comments, having to lean your hand on the tile for support. "what wrong? i'm just thanking you for giving me the soap." "jesus calum, you're so weird." you sighed, trying to calm down from laughing. he shrugged it off before stepping in front to wash off all the suds on his body. after, calum wrapped his arms around you from behind pressing a kiss to your temple. "can i wash your hair?" he asked, his voice was really soft and he smelt like your fruity soap. you really couldn't say no. "only if you don't get soap in my eyes." you teased, calum pulling and grabbing the shampoo. he squirted some in the palm of his hand before lathering it up and running them through your hair. he started at your scalp, rubbing it in, giving you a little massage while at it before moving to make sure there were bubbles all in your hair. "hand me the conditioner angel." he asked. once you gave it to him, he did the same process before he spun you around so the water hit your head. when you looked up at him, you felt butterflies flutter in your stomach. his cheeks looked so squishy and had a tint to them, his once curly hair laid flat against his forehead, making him look the cutest he's ever been. "can i?" you asked, pointing to his hair. "if you can reach, shorty." he smiled. "shut up, just bend a little for me." you pouted, getting the same shampoo. calum sighed, crouching a little for you so you could reach his head. he relaxed at the feeling of your fingers running through his hair, the soap lathering up on his head. leaning in, he kissed you softly, hand resting on your jaw. calum stood up fully, causing you get on your tippy toes as your soapy hands slid down to the front of his chest. "i wasn't done yet." you mumbled against his lips. "but this is fun." he complained back, his lips moving down to your neck as soap ran down his head. "calum, youre gonna get soap in your eye." you giggled, pulling and trying to get him to stand in front of the shower, however he backed up too much he hit the shower head. "fuck" he groaned, as you laughed. "aw baby, you okay?" you tried to frown but too many giggles fell from your lips. "yeah.." he sighed, washing his hair before stepping away. "can we go back to what we were doing?" he shyly asked, cheeks getting a little rosier. "anything for you." you smile, calum already pulling you into his arms, catching your lips in another kiss.