stretch marks - calum

"calum! stop you're gonna make me spit!" you laughed with your mouth full of ice cream as the two of you were a giggly mess as he was talking about whatever stupid story about luke. "im sorry!" he laughed, holding his stomach because he was a laughing mess. the two of you finally calmed down, just smiling at one another when your eyes met.

you were hanging out with calum on a 'movie date' he called it. the two of you were only dating, he hadn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet, which you didnt mind. you were just happy to spend time with the cute boy.

"hey, do you wanna sleep over? its late and i dont want you to be driving out right now." he said, putting his bowl down on the coffee table. you shrugged.

"i guess." you answered, on the outside you played it cool but really you were freaking out because this would be the first time you would spend the night at calums.

"cool, do you want me to get you some clothes? i know they'll be big but 'm sure it'll be more comfortable than jeans." he smiled softly, his cheeks heating up a bit. you smiled back nodding.

"yes please." you answered before putting a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth. calum got up from the couch, duke following his owner as he wandered down the dark hallway. you let out a soft sigh once he left, letting out your excitement before calum came back with pajamas.

"okay, these are the smallest things i own that i probably should have donated a while ago but i guess they're put to good use now." calum chuckled handling them to you before plopping himself back in his seat, taking duke in his arms to pet.

"they're cute too, ill go try them on." you giggled, heading to the bathroom. you quickly changed in calums clothes, standing in an old tshirt and shorts that had a string so you could tighten them. they were a bit baggy but you did mind. when calum saw you, he couldnt help but think of how cute you looked in his clothes.

"what do ya think?" you smiled, doing a small twirl. the tan boy gave you a thumbs up smiling too.

"you look like you're ready to have a lazy day." he replied, eyes still scanning your body. you nodded, walking over to sit back down. before you could, however, calum grabbed your hand, pulling slightly to have you sit in his lap. you felt your heart rate pick up at the simple movement, looking at his chocolate eyes before doing as he wanted. the second you were in his lap, calum wrapped his arms around you, hands resting on your stomach. his soft lips pressed two delicate kisses to your neck before resting his chin on your shoulder and watching tv. you leaned back do your head leaned on his own shoulder and watched as his hands play with the fabric.

the two of you stayed like that for a while till soft yawns continued to leave your lips. "i think im ready for bed, dude. its like—oh god its two in the morning." you groaned, looking at the time on your phone.

"oops." he chuckled, both of you getting up from your seat. before going to bed, you helped calum clean up the coffee table and such before wandering down the hall. just as you were gonna enter the guest room he said, "where are you going?"

you spun around, looking confused, cheeks turning pink. "to bed?"

"do you wanna sleep with me?" calum asked shyly. "i mean like—not in a sexual way. you know, just, in the same bed." he added, beginning to smile nervously.

"oh, yeah." you nodded, following the boy into his bedroom. quietly, you sat on the bed, watching as calum pulled off his shirt and laying it at the edge of the bed before climbing next to you. once under the sheets, you pulled the blankets right under your nose, the warmth spreading across your body. calum on the other hand kept the sheets off him for the most part.

the tan boy laid his head next to yours, pushing the blanket slightly away from your face. "hi." he whispered.

"hey." you replied laughing softly. your eyes wondered to his, gazing at one another's presence and chests being fulled with warmth. calum's hand came up to your face, thumb running over your cheek bone delicately, relaxing you but at the same time, making your heart beat out of your chest. his face was centimeters away from yours, lips grazing one another till he finally filled the gap.

calum has only kissed you a few times so far dating the boy. as you enjoyed the thought of constantly kissing his soft lips, you also liked how he only did the act in moments like these where he just need to show you how much he liked you. it was as if words couldn't explain how happy you made him but pressing his lips to yours, putting his soul into each touch could. and it did. every time the two of you locked lips, as cliche as it sounds, sparks flew.

the boy held your face, pulling to take a breath but still keeping his lips close before kissing you again. while one hand held your cheek, the other was on your hip, trying to bring you closer. you pulled this time, eyes meeting calum's as he glowed with happiness.

"you're so pretty, y/n, it drives me crazy." he said softly as you came to brush his small curls. you just smiled ear to ear at the compliment, heart full and mind racing.

calum ached to touch your skin. not even in a sexual way, he just wanted to feel you. he wanted to feel the warmth of your skin against his own. it gave the boy some sort of relief, calming his thoughts and overthinking about everything he did, hoping he didn't fuck up his chances with you. he wanted you and him to work out so bad. calum enjoyed the thought of you sticking around and wouldn't mind waking up to someone every morning. he was beginning to hate waking up with an empty heart and cold bed.

as he slipped his fingers under your shirt, you felt his hand rest on your waist, thumb rubbing soothingly. your eyes danced across his skin, looking all the pretty details you never got to fully examine before. you took notice to the cute mole he had on his cheek, or the stubble that was beginning to poke out. they continued to wonder down his body, taking in the ink that was scattered across his body. calum took notice and swallowed, his cheeks beginning to heat up and nervousness filling his chest.

the thing the boy panicked over was what your eyes settled on. small stretch marks were on the side of his arm, something calum hated. he didnt like how the second he began to grow muscle, the dark colored lines were imprinted on his skin. the day he noticed them he did everything the internet told him in hopes of erasing them, but they never went away and was left to stare at them in the mirror.

"they're ugly, i know." calum said, looking away and sighing softly, pulling the sheet closer to his skin. you furrowed your eyebrows at this, seeing as calum looked upset.

"no they aren't, stretch marks are what make us human." you smiled, pulling the sheet away, leaning down and pressing your lips to were they were spread out on his skin. calum watched as you did this, heart beating out of his chest and all his anxieties being washed away. you put your head back up, thumb running across his face. "you're handsome calum, with our without them."

"thanks." he said softly, giving you a shy smile before you pressed a sweet kiss to his lips. "i really like you."

"i really like you too, hood." you chuckled, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. calum smiled bigger at the nickname, pulling you closer into his arms before he barred his face in the crook of your neck.

"good night beautiful." he mumbled, eyes fluttering shut against your skin. as the boy fell asleep, he finally felt okay with the thought of the marks that formed on his skin, soothed at the fact that no matter what, the girl he was falling hard for was going to care about him so matter how his body looked.