trying - calum

you and calum have finally came to the conclusion that you wanted to have your own little family so ofc, yall begin to start trying. calum would be like "ugh this is a piece of cake bet ill make u pregnant in just one good fuck baby." which makes u snort and ur like "ok BET" and although it was sum rlly good love makin......it didnt get you pregnant. it would actually be quite difficult and annoying for the two of you so you start doing research and such to see how to increase pregnancy. so yall would track everything, take those ovulation tests, makin sure calum aint wanking off bc u need all of his good boi swimmers as u can get LMAO but like still that shit aint working so one day after taking a pregnancy test getting what feels like the millionth negative test, you break down crying and calums so sad because he knows how excited you were when you started talking about starting a family. so yall take a break from like scheduling everything because its stressing you out so much and you just need to breathe for a second. so one night yall were both feeling kinda bumped out listening to sad old music on vinyls and hes like "wanna drink?" and ur like "hell yes." so yall drink a lot of wine because ur fancy bitches. the alcohol kicks in and ur on his lap making out which then leads yall in the bedroom and making love 🥺 like calum would just he so tender and loving that night, treating you like an actual goddess, being so slow and kissing u everywhere and then yall pass tf out on the couch. neither of u think much about that night because it was just like whatever but.........little did u kno that you miss your period and ur like o-oh fuck. calum doesnt know that you missed your period so like u take a pregnancy test, trying not to keep ur hopes up bc u were so unfazed by now with the negatives. once u check the test you see positive and FREAK OUT SCREAMING and ofc calum had left to walk duke so when you come home you're waiting in the living room trying to be as chill as you can. when he comes home you smile at him and hes like uh...hi and ur like "guess what :3" and hes like "wat :o". u scream "IM FUCKING PREGNANT" and hes like "WHAT!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT" and he runs picking you up, kissing your face and youre laughing and holding him tight in your arms. "who fucking knew all we had to do was get drunk!" he'd laugh making u giggle even harder but so so so so happy that finally ur dreams were becoming a reality.