beach day - calum

being back in australia with boyfriend!calum would as a whole be really cute. you'd get to meet his family, who would fall in love with you almost as much as calum, he would take you to some of his favorite places as a kid and much more. one morning, the two of you are waking up in your hotel room, your body snuggled up against calums as he's checking any emails on his phone. "bub, i wanna goto the beach." you say as your fingers draw things on his chest, looking up at him. calum was reading something but shortly put his phone down after on the bedside table, now giving you his full attention. "today?" he asked, and you nodded with a shy smile. he nodded, kissing your forehead before laying on his side as well, throwing your leg over hip as he pulls you closer. "okay, we'll do that later. you wanna goto the aquarium before?"

after going to the aquarium with calum and a couple of his friends, the two of you left, going back to the hotel to get ready for the beach. you put on a white two piece set, the bottoms hugged your hips perfectly and just showed off your pretty body stunningly. everytime you saw yourself in it, you felt confident but also really cute.

calum saw you looking at yourself in the full length mirror, smiling before walking over and hugging you from behind. "so pretty," he hummed, planting a few kisses on the crook of your neck, tickling you. spinning around, you got on your tippy toes, kissing calum's plump lips as his hand dipped down your bottom, squeezing it softly. "i dont know how im gonna contain myself seeing you in this." he mumbled against your lips making you smile.

"well try your best, bubba." you laugh, pulling away before getting your bag and towel. calum sighed, still checking you out for a few seconds before going to get his own things.

he decided to take you to a beach that was pretty secluded so the two of you wouldn't be bugged by anyone. one, so he can as touchy as he wanted and two, to protect you from any paparazzi or anyone else getting photos of the two of you.

the sun was beginning to set by the time you arrived at the beach, creating this beautiful golden haze to everything. you and calum walked down to the sand hand in hand, searching for an area to lay your towels and things down. eventually, you found one, the two of you laying out a blanket before sitting on it.

as you sat in between calum's legs, he quickly wrapped his arms around you, his fingers toying with one of the shirts you stole from him. you couldn't help but smile a little, calum humming to the music that played from a speaker he brought, 50s music filling the quiet space. the two of you watched the ocean blue waves wash up shore along with one or two surfers that were on the water for a while. you honestly couldn't be more happy than right now. spending time like this with calum like this was something you held close to your heart. you didn't have to speak to know that he loves you and you love him.

"calum?" you asked softly, turning your head to the side to see him. he looked at you, humming in response for you to continue. "thank you for bringing me here and showing me everything or taking me to places. this is probably one of the best trips ever. not only because i feel happy, but i know you're really happy too."

a smile spread across his squishy cheeks. "you're welcome baby. i'm happy that we got to see each other for a while again because i was missing you a lot." calum replied before kissing your lips sweetly. you felt your stomach do a little flip as another stupid smile went across your lips. the two of you melted, your body spinning around and reconnecting your lips with his in a slow kiss. calum carefully brought the two of you down onto the blanket, your body laying on top of his while calum slipped his tongue past your lips. quietly, you moaned against him, feeling his fingertips push up the shirt just a little so his fingers could touch your skin. after a minuet or two, you pulled, laying next to him, both of your cheeks flushed and lips swollen.

"wanna goto the water now?" he asked, pulling off his own tshirt. you nodded, doing the same before the two of you ran toward the water, fingers laced and being the happiest you could be.