bloodmoon - calum

it was night out and the two of you had just came back from a little blood moon night calum was having at his house. it was about one when the one in the morning and your small delicate frame was exhausted. your tired legs carried you up the stairs into the shared bedroom with luke. your boyfriend followed after, along with petunia who hopped on the bed, waiting for cuddles. as per usual, luke took off his shirt, laying it on the bed for you to wear before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. you smiled at the simple gesture, discarding any tight clothing before slipping on his shirt. you were drowned in the wonderful scent of the boy you fell in love with, the fabric falling mid thigh on you. when luke finished in the bathroom, you went in there, doing your night routine. luke had shut the lights off, crawling in bed and giving petunia some cuddles, hugging the big pup till she hopped off to her in the room. you tippy toed across the floor into bed, luke pulling you to lay on his bare chest, the light from the reddish moon making his skin glow. as your face rested on his chest and your fingers toyed with his necklace, luke put on music, playing the moon song softly in the background before his arms wrapped around your body, his calloused fingers dancing across your thigh. "are you going to sleep yet?" he asked quietly, his blue eyes looking down at you before up at the ceiling. "no, are you?" you replied. luke shook his head in response, silence filling the room. you let out a soft sigh, a small smile spread over your lips as your heart filled with love. it was in movements like these you realized how much you loved the boy. you were so grateful and loved every moment you spent with him, especially when its nights like this because it feels like the two of you are stuck in your own little bubble and no one can attack you. "y/n, i love you." luke said softly, cutting you out of your thoughts. you put your head up, your hand coming to touch his cheek. "i love you too, pretty boy." you replied before catching his lips in a kiss. they tasted like mint from his toothpaste making you smile a bit in the kiss. once you pulled, you laid back down hour head on his chest, looking out the window to see the beautiful moon. life couldn't be better than this.