coming home - luke

after a day at work, luke comes home to find you on the couch, watching some random documentary, in just one of his tshirt snd panties with your hair tied up. he says a quiet 'hi', coming behind to couch to press a kiss on your cheek before he sits next to you.

"come 'ere princess." luke would say tiredly, patting his lap softly. you smile, setting your bowl on the coffee table before crawling onto the tall boy. you kissed his nose while lukes hands landed on your bare thighs, touching your soft skin soothingly. "you look very pretty today, but, i mean, when dont you?" a small chuckle left his pink lips earning a giggle from you too.

as you moved your hands to small curls on the back of his head, you kissed luke softly, your chest filling up with warmth and happiness. your boyfriend smiled against your lips before leaving more short kisses on your lips before pressing one on your cheek. "i love you." your voice so soft as you stared at lukes sparkly blue eyes, like when the sun hit the bright aqua colored water in a pool.

"i love you, princess." the boy replied, lips moving to your jaw, leaving lingering kisses on your skin, sending goosebumps down your body and stomach to do flips. "i love you so much baby, god." he breathed into your neck, leaving kisses in between his words. luke hugged your waist while you kept your arms around his neck, the two of you laying in silence, only the tv to be heard. luke loved the scent of your hair, smelling like roses, almost addicting to him.

"wanna goto the bedroom?" he whispered softly in your ear, making you blush but nod your head. luke picks you up off his lap, your legs wrapping around him as he lead you to the bedroom. you connected your lips in a soft kiss as he stepped in, laying you down on the bed.

you grabbed luke by the necklace, bringing his lips up to yours. in between kisses, more and more clothes began to liter the floor. with lukes forehead pressed against yours, he moved his hips in a slow and lazy motion.

"you're so pretty baby." he whispered, soft grunts leaving his leaves his lips. you kiss his nose as the boy holds your hips, earning a soft moan from you.

every now and then, luke would kiss your skin, doing everything he can to make you feel good. your fingernails ran soft marks on his freckled shoulder while the sounds of sinful pleasure filled the room.

the pretty blue eyed boy worked his hips at a quicker pace now before the two of you finished. luke kissed your face, before moving to lay next to you. he pulled the blankets over you to hide your exposed body before looking at you flustered and tired. he moved small hairs out of your face, smiling like a dork.

"i love you, luke." you whisper, kissing him sweetly.

"i love you even more princess."