ikea adventures

after some time of talking things out, financially making sure the two of you can afford it, you and your boyfriend decided to finally move in. thankfully with both your jobs, the two of you were finally able to find a really cute apartment in LA. after the landlord had handed over the keys, the two of you drove off to ikea to get everything you've been dying to get. the two of you were so excited that you had a pinterest board of things you wanted to get for the apartment. after binge watching a lot of fixer upper and property brothers together, you were pretty excited to let out your inner interior designer. when the two of you walked in, it began the little maze adventure through the humongous. to your surprise, calum was pretty good at picking things out. "babe how about this? it would go with the couch?" he'd ask, pointing to a rug that was cream colored. "oh my god yes, thats so cute and its fuzzy." you chuckle, pulling out your phone to snap a photo of the tag for when you get to the area were all the rugs are to buy. as the two of you walk around, calum would want to sit down on every couch to, "test if my ass likes it" his words. also pillow were his guilty pleasure. calum LOVES throw pillows, the more the merrier so he definitely would want to buy a ton of those. and you were the same with plants. whether they were real or fake, you loved green house plants. "baby look its those really tumblr plants oh my god we need to get this." you cry, pointing to a monstera deliciosa. "thats not gonna fit in the car we already have a ton of shit we're taking home today." he chuckled, kissing your head. "we can get it tomorrow." you frown but nod, turning around to peck his lips. the two of you would find the other items you needed for sure before going down to the cafeteria to get Swedish meatballs and frozen yogurt. calum thought it'd be a good idea to get both at the same time but that probably wasn't the brightest idea. you look over at your boyfriend, trying to shove his food in his mouth before licking up his cone, frozen yogurt running down his hand. "told you we shouldve just gotten them after." you giggle, handing him a napkin. he just groaned, pouting cleaning his hands before finishing what was left of his cone. after finishing eating, the two of paid for everything, coming out and it was sundown. "holy fuck we were there for five hours"