nothing

it had been a long week for both you and calum. while work was hectic for you, calum was drowned in rehearsals and doing a few more interviews before tour. however, the weekend was finally here and calum was ready to spend time with his girl before traveling for a little under four months. "what do you feel like doing today?" you asked him, the two of you sitting outside by the pool drinking coffee together. "nothing. i want to do nothing with you." he sighed, throwing an arm behind, both your eyes meeting each other. "that's probably the best suggestion you've made, hood." you grinned, placing a peck on his coffee flavored lips, the maori boy sending you a small smile. "can we watch the office? that episode last night when pam punched michael was iconic. shes a bad bitch now." you giggled. calum had finally gotten you to watch one of his favorite shows ever, and now you were full on addicted, always watching at least three episodes before bed everyday. "sure, c'mon lets go." he hummed, the two of you getting up and heading back inside the house. while you turned on netflix, calum went to the bedroom, coming back with one of the big fluffy throw blankets he has on his bed for the two of you bundle up in. you snuggled into calum's side, cooing at jim and pam's relationship for the millionth time. "i love them so much. theyre the definition of a perfect couple." you sighed "we're the definition of a perfect couple." calum smiled, making your heart flutter a little. you put your head up, looking at calum before he leaned down to kiss you. "you're the jim to my pam." you giggled against him, causing him to pull away, lightly shaking his head at your cheekiness, turning his attention to the tv. while calum focused on the show, you were listening to his heart beat. listening to the patter of it against your ear gave you some sort of relief, it made you feel safe and special that you were the person that stole his heart like he took yours. while stuck in your mind, you were brought back to earth, feeling calum's hands make contact with your skin, an arm tucked around you, the pads of his fingers rubbing circles on your warm skin. "come closer." he mumbled, practically pulling you up on his lap. wrapping your arms around his neck, you pressed a bunch of kisses onto his squishy cheek, causing him to giggle a bit and squeeze your body. "m love you." he said quietly, chocolate eyes looking all over your face. "i dont wanna leave you." calum said even softer than before. "i know, but i also know how bad you want to perform, so i think you should go do that." you shrugged with a smile. and calum couldn't argue that. sighing, he just nodded snuggling his face in your neck. "but you're gonna finish the office without me." he groaned. "ill record my reaction if something crazy happens, just so you can get a kick out of it." you chuckle, running your thumb over his cheek, feeling the mixture of soft skin and stubble. "bet." calum pulled his head away, the two of you looking at the tv. he grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers through yours, a smile spread across your lips at the simple action. and thats what the rest of the day consisted of; soft words and holding each other close till the two of you fell asleep.