stretch marks - luke

carrying lil hemmo in your tummy was hard. you had always been quite insecure about yourself before you were pregnant and it only worsened now. lately, the hormones have gotten the best of you, making you sad the whole week and you've finally reached your breaking point. after taking a shower, you saw the reflection in the mirror, new stretch marks on your stomach adding to the many more you had. it made you feel grossed out and sad, building up tears in your eyes. you quietly cried getting dressed before waddling to find luke in the kitchen making a sandwhich. "lu," you croaked out, tears spilling from your cheeks. luke saw you, dropping everything and running to you. "darling whats wrong? are you okay?" he'd ask softly, wrapping his arms around you as you cried into his chest. "my body is so fucking ugly." he heard you mumble into his shirt. luke would frown at this, cupping your cheeks so you looked up at him. "baby, you aren't ugly at all. your body is just adjusting because theres a little human growing in you. that's the most beautifulest thing ever" he smiled, his hands dropping to your bump. "but what about all the stretch marks? they're so bad and gross i hate them so much." you whisper, looking down at your belly, more tears spilling. "you'll still look gorgeous, with or without them love. but im sure there's lotion or something that can help with it. we can goto the store after lunch, okay?" luke reassured, leaning down to kiss your nose as your rubbed your eyes. nodding, you sigh, feeling sleepy after getting all worked up and crying. "i love you angel" "i love you too lu."