kinda jealous - ashton

"dinner was lovely, thank you mrs.y/l/n." ashton smiled at your mom after you and your family had finished dinner. "i'll take the plates and clean them."

"oh no ashton, dont worry about it! you're our guest." she smiled back, taking the now empty plates and rushing to put them in the sink.

this was your familys first time meeting your boyfriend ashton as the two of you decided to take a mini vacation in your hometown so he could meet your parents but also get away from the craziness that was los angeles. so far, everything was amazing. ash was charming as per usual, your parents seeming to really like ashton and your siblings weren't making fun of you.

"i'm gonna show ash around the house." you announced to everyone, looking over at your boyfriend before getting out of your seat, ashton following your lead.

"am i doing okay?" he whispered as the two of you headed toward the living room. you giggled nodding, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the old piano that was originally your grandmas. "oh sweet a piano!"

you laughed some more, the two of you sitting down on the bench as ashton opened it, his long fingers running across the keys. "i knew you'd like it." you grinned, kissing his cheek as he played random chords. ashton showed you how to play a few songs that he knew off the top of his head on the piano before moving on else where in the house.

he saw all your family photos of you as a child, the awards, everything. ashton honestly was loving it until he saw a prom photo of you with some guy

"oh.. ignore that." you chuckled awkwardly, turning him around. "besides, he was a jerk."

ashton just nodded, putting an arm around your waist, kissing your temple. "if i saw him id kick his ass for you." he mumbled, the two of you walking up the stairs to the second story. you rolled your eyes, showing him the study room before taking him into your childhood bedroom.

there wasn't much left, as it was now turned more into a study room but old posters of bands, pictures and items were scattered around the room. as you sat on the bed, ashton looked at all the pictures of his girl from high school. a few were with different guys that were looking quite friendly with her if you know what i mean.

he looked over the whole room, jaw clenched as his mind thought about all the boys youve probably dated before them, hoping none made it onto your bed.

"you okay?" you ask softly, your boyfriend sitting beside you, seeing how tense he was, you put a hand on his arm.

"yeah, just.." he sighed, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. "kinda jealous."

"about what?" you giggled. "all the guys i dated in the past? fuck them, im not with them anymore, ash." you giggled, kissing his cheek.

he shrugged, turning around and leaning into kiss you, rougher than normally. you moaned against his soft lips as he brought his hand to hold your neck. before continuing, you opened an eye, checking if the door was closed but to take extra cautions, you quickly got up and locked it before hopping on ashtons lap, the boy locking lips with you again.

"do i fuck you better than any of those douches did?" he muttered, lips brushing against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"of course," you replied, eyes connecting with his pretty hazel ones. a smirk crawled across his face before he laid you down on the bed, hovering over you. as the two of you kissed, one hand trailed down to your jeans, messing with the button until it popped open, giving him further access.

ashton slipped his hand in your baby pink panties, running two fingers over your slit, collecting the wetness that was building between your legs. you whimpered against his lips, feeling him slowly massage your clit. "shit, ash." you whispered, your back arching. "eat me."

"you want me to suck on your pretty little cunt?" he teased, pulling his lips away as he trailed downward, pulling your jeans off now. "did any of those boys know how to do it like me, hm?"

you shook your head, fingers tangling in his red curls, feeling his lips press kisses onto your thighs. "no, they're shit compared to you daddy."

"good girl." he smiled, fingers hooking to your panties before sliding them off. ashton wrapped his arms around your thighs, spreading them apart, fanning his hot breath on your core making you cry out. "baby's so sensitive. so cute."

you pouted, tugging on his hair to get closer to your pussy, want his mouth on you already. ashton chuckled before swirling his tongue on your clit. you took in a sharp breath, trying your best to make a noise, with your family practically downstairs.

ashton continued to toy with your clit while sliding a finger in you, curling it slightly. at this point you were biting down your lip pretty hard, mouthing ash's name.

it didn't get any better when he added another finger, pulling his mouth away and just letting his digits work their magic. "such a good little baby, taking me so well in your tight pussy." he hummed before sucking on your clit more.

"im gonna c-cum" you whispered, feeling yourself get almost lightheaded at the feeling.

"cum on my tongue kitten." he smiled, pulling his fingers out and replacing it with his mouth, tongue sliding in instead. you let out a soft moan, your legs shaking as you reached your high. out of breath, you rode out your high as he used his thumb to rub your clit.

ashton pulled his head back up, having a mess all over his mouth and chin. blushing at the mess you made, you pulled your boyfriend back up with to you, kissing him sweetly.

"dont ever forget that daddy will always know how to feel good, baby."