cockwarming part 50 - calum

some nights when you and calum were feeling extra needy for one another, instead of of having crazy sex or something, the two of you would cockwarm instead. laying in bed with the sheets over you, your back pressed to his front, calum would fill you up, one hand on your bare hip as his lips trace your neck. he'd whisper how much he loved you or how he thought you were so pretty. once in a while he would move just a little causing you to be in a moaning mess at a simple movement. sometimes his hand would slip between your legs, his pretty long fingers toying with your clit as he watched you get so easily undone for him. calum would just fucking love being inside you. he loved how tight you were, your walls clinging to his cock and would tighten even more if movement was made. however after a while, the two of you finally want some friction so you'll climb on top of him, calum holding your ass as you bounce on his pretty dick. his nails will dig into your skin as the feeling in his stomach tightens with each roll of your hip being made. calum would continuously lick or tug at his plump bottom lip as he tries to stay quiet but cant help himself at the feeling of him penetrating you. eventually, calum finally cums, filling you up with his seed as you continue to still ride him. once he finally comes down from what felt like heaven, you feel his cock throbbing inside you as he still tries to catch his breath. calum would open his eyes, shooting you a lazy smile before you lean in to kiss him. "you take my cock so well baby." he'd mumble before you crawl off of him. as you're walking to the bathroom, calum can begin to see his and your own cum drip onto your thigh sending a smirk across his lips.