holiday - ashton

ashton has been home for a while now after tour ended, the two of you got to spend time with each other's families for the holiday but now that it was over and it was a new year, the two you finally had time to yourselves. ashton suggested on going on a small and simple get away, nothing extravagant or fancy, just a cute holiday with you. after talking about what each of you wanted to do, you came to an agreement of renting out an air b&b up north. after a short airplane ride, the two of you arrived and entered the cute little condo in san francisco.

"you like it, babe?" he asked after you ran around the whole lot checking everything out.

"yes oh my god, its beautiful." you smile, coming to get on your tippy toes to kiss him on the lips. the pretty hazel eyed boy smiled against your lips before pressing a kiss to your forehead, pulling you closer.

a small giggle left your lips as he slipped one of his hands in your back jean pocket, your cheeks blushing. with his other hand, he traced your jawline, looking in your eyes. "you're so gorgeous darling." he said in a soft voice, your cheeks getting even redder.

"thank you, ash." you reply, looking away, biting on your lip. ashton smiles at how shy and nervous you got at times when hes got you wrapped around his finger. you look back up at him again, kissing him, this time much slower than before. carefully, you lead the boy into the master bedroom, ashton laying you on the bed before he pulled off his shirt.

he quickly shut the blinds before jumping on the bed next to making you laugh. ashton playfully kissing your neck and face. one by one, more articles were on the floor until ashton was hovering over you, a soft smile spreading over his face, foreheads pressing against one another as his hips pushed against yours.

you wrapped your arms around his neck, leaving soft pecks as the boy rocked his body in a slow way, a whine leaving your pretty lips. the two of you looked at each other, love filling up in each others chests and feelings that made your stomach twist, it was so beautiful.

one of ashtons arms went inbetween your legs, playing with your clit earning another moan from you. your eyes fluttered shut as the boy moved in and out of you with the extra stimulation of his fingers. this was ashtons favorite thing hands down, all he ever wanted to do—was to make his baby feel so good.

the boy pulled himself out, beginning to kiss down your body, first he stopped at your chest, taking the time to give each breast all of his attention. ashton left soft marks on your pretty skin before he was between your legs. your hands ran through ashton's soft colored hair.

"i love you, y/n" ashton said, looking up at you with a small grin.

"i love you more." you replied as the boy pressed kisses onto your thighs, mumbling sweet nothings before his mouth actually made contact with your heat. the hazel eyed boy toyed with your sensitive bud, licking it softly. ashton's name left your lips in a sinful but pretty way which made him so happy when you did this. he continued to this while he inserted a finger, going slowly while he still worked on your clit.

"fuck" you breathed out, the feeling in your stomach getting tighter and the rise of your chest going faster. ashton could tell you were gonna come soon so his mouth detached from your clit, finally giving you what you wanted. the boy inserted his tongue, going in and out, tipping you over the edge.

you pulled on ashton's hair as you came, whines leaving your lips as you came on his tongue you. breathed hard as he put his head up and crawling next to you to cuddle now. you grabbed ashton's face, kissing him, tasting a bit of you on his lips. while you snuggled into his neck, he held you close, pulling a blanket over the of you.

"this was a good way to start holiday." ashton giggled making you slap his chest before the two of you decided to take a nap.