laundry - luke

when you walked in to the bedroom with a fresh load of laundry. luke was sprawled across the bed, tapping away on his phone looking at whatever it was. you smile at how cute he looked because he had take a shower earlier so his blonde curls were even curlier and stuck to his temples. along with that, his butt looked so cute in the workout shorts he was wearing. you couldnt resist as you dropped the basket you had in your hands, crawling on top the boy. luke let out a soft groan, surprised at you jumping on him but smiled once he felt you press kisses on the fabric of his shirt. the boy didn't say anything, continuing to look on social media as you snuggled his broad back. "you're cute." you mumble into him, earning a soft laugh from luke. "you're a weirdo." he replied, now shutting off his phone and rolling so he now placed his weight on you. "luke!" you yelled, whining and trying to push the big blonde off you. "you're gonna make me suffocate you buttface!" you cried as he laughed before finally rolling back to his original position. a small smile crept over your lips as your eyes danced across his frame. luke was such a beautiful boy, with his broad shoulders, the small faint freckles that were like stars in the night sky that were scattered across his skin and the beautiful carmel colored curls that framed his perfectly sculpted face. you could honestly cry at how gorgeous the boy was. "baby boy," you said softly, wrapping an around around him as you pressed your cheek against his arm. "hm, baby girl?" he replied with the matching pet name. luke turned his head, his pretty blue eyes on you. "i love you , bub." you said softly. luke grinned, pressing a soft kiss to you lips before mumbling, "i love you too." the pretty boy you were so in love with moved so he laid on his side, pulling you into his arms. you bit your lip as you moved your hand to poke his butt. "why are you poking ass you weirdo," he laughed quietly. "because its cute and soft." as you spoke, blush spread across your cheeks. luke smiled at this, his lips kissing each of your cheek before going down to your soft lips. "we're so cute." he chuckled, his hand coming to run through your hair as your hand slipped under his shirt, touching his warm pale skin. you rolled your eyes at his comment, giving him one last kiss before sitting up. "we can be even cuter if you help me fold clothes." luke huffed but sat up too, the two of you folding clothes and talking the rest of the time being.