drive in movie - calum

i feel like calum would like to take you to a drive in movie as a first date typa thing uwu so he like bought mcdonalds or chick fil a idk, other snacks, blankets and y'all are going to see like toy story 4 hehe so you're sitting in his car, watching the movie, bundled up in blankets and eating . every now and again the two of you would exchange looks, smiling like dorks. and maybe during the boring parts, he would talk to you, maybe kiss you a little if he was feeling a lil bold. then you'd be like "lets sit in the back and cuddle." so yall move to the back of his car, your bodies tangled up, your head leaning against his chest as your watching the movie. calum would probably not even pay attention to the movie at this point, just stroking your hair or touching your arm. at the end of the movie, calum would look at you, asking if you enjoyed the drive in and you're like "yeah this was so cool. i totally would do this again." and calum was smiling big, kissing your cheek before mumbling, "im glad. i had fun too." and then yall are just gazing till he makes a move to kiss you if he hasn't already, it sweet and gentle, making your cheeks go pink before you move back to the front of his car. when you're leaving, he holds your hand while he drives, hoping the date continues because you were having so much fun.