sick day

calum heard the door unlock from his office, or more like gaming room, causing duke to climb out of his little dog bed next to his desk and run out the room. "hey, michael kill me ill be right back." calum said into his headset. "bet" his friend replied before shooting his character before taking off the headphones and leaving the room. when he came into the living room, he saw you looking almost ghostly. "hey, what happened?" he frowned, walking up to you, touching your cheek which was burning hot. "i got the flu and work sent me home." you sniffled, a sigh leaving your lips as you leaned against the boy. calum held you, giving you support. "i told you that you should've gotten the shot." he warned, leading you to the bedroom. "let's not talk about it." you chuckled, coughing after. calum got you some of your pajamas, letting you change before crawling in bed. "i'll go get you medicine. you hungry? i can cook your something." he gently smiled, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "just the medicine please." you nodded, giving him a weak smile. before calum left the room, he put duke up on the bed, who cuddled you while he was getting your medicine. when he came back, your boyfriend joined you and duke in bed. "try and get some rest, yeah? i'll goto the store to get some extra things in a little." he said softly, petting duke and looking at you. "thank you baba." you smiled shyly. "i'd kiss you, but i really don't wanna get sick." he smiled back, giggling a little. "if you really loved me, you'd still kiss me." you pouted, pulling the sheet all the way up your nose. "i really do love you, babe. however, i dont love the idea of dying in bed." calum replied, making you giggle too now. calum kissed your temple before climbing out of bed. "get some rest, i'm going to target." he called over his shoulder, turning off the light in the room and leaving. you just hummed, your heavy eyelids staring to close before fully falling asleep.