period - ashton

you woke up earlier than you wanted that morning to sharp pains. you let out a soft groan before getting up from the bed. you gasped at what you saw on the sheets, but not your sheets—your boyfriend ashton's sheets. a curse word slipped from your lips. before you fixed anything, you grabbed your bag and went to the bathroom to fix that issue. while you were in the bathroom, ashton rolled over to spoon you, only to be met with nothing there. he frowned, rubbing his eyes to see an empty spot next to him. you came out of the restroom, seeing ashton starting to wake up, you felt your heart race, you were honestly scared of what he was going to think. the two of you have been dating for about 3 months and thought this was gonna be the moment he was gonna break up with you. you felt tears well up in your eyes as you looked away. "im sorry ash." you said softly. he opened his eyes now, seeing you crying, looking at the blood stain on his sheets. ashton looked at it before looking at you. he quickly crawled across the bed to you. "why are you crying baby?" he asked, whipping your face with his thumbs as you sniffed. "b-because you're gonna break up with me arent you? because i got fucking blood on the bed." you whimpered. he chuckled, planting a kiss on your forehead. "no, why would i do that? its a natural thing that happens to your body, how could i get mad at that?" ashton gave you a small smile pressing soft kisses to your face. "are you okay tho? do you have any cramps or anything? i can get you medicine." you felt your heart warm at how much you could tell the boy cared for you. "im okay right now, i just, you know, stained my shorts." you mumbled, cheeks going a bit pink. ashton looked at the time on the alarm clock before looking at you. "well target should be opening soon so i can go get you some shorts while you rest yeah? and ill throw the sheets in the wash." ashton suggested making you smile before kissing him softly. "you're amazing you know that?" you whispered as your eyes met his pretty hazel ones. he simply shrugged before climbing out bed and caring for his beautiful girlfriend.