sweet pea - luke

luke coming home after a really good day at the studio would be so so happy. when he walks through the door, he hears you talking to your little girl. "im home!" luke called, smiling, knowing his little princess will be so happy. "dada!" he heard his angel call, seeing the small toddler waddling toward him. crouching so he was some what her height, she fell into his arms, luke coming to pick her up and kiss her cheek. "hi sweet pea." he chuckled, carrying her as he went to look for you. when he walked into the living room, he saw you picking up the toys that littered the room. "how was the studio?" you smiled, walking over and pecking his lips quickly. "really good today, had a lot of fun with our new producers, but how was your day love?" he asked, tickling your daughter. you shrugged, chuckling, "like a regular day. i got some work done but then of course this little monster had to distract me." you booped her little nose that she got from luke. she was an exact copy of luke, the prettiest blue eyes and her hair was finally was getting long enough for her blonde hair to naturally curl. "wanna order dinner? my treat." he smiled, pulling you over to the couch with him. "please." you begged, luke letting you order what you wanted while he played with his little princess till the food was delivered.