swimming - calum

you and calum were hanging out at his house, the two of you always hanging out whenever he was home. everyone knew how close the two of you were, even the fans. people always assumed that calum and you were dating but it's never been like that.

it was a really hot summer day out in california and calum wanted to go swimming but not alone. so he invited you over to join him. duke and your little cream colored poodle, ariel, were wrestling in the grass as you sat in the shallow end with a beer in hand.

"come in the water." calum groaned, swimming over to you.

"i am in the water dumbass." you laughed, the boy taking your bottle and bringing it up to his lips. the short brown haired boy shook his head, setting the bottle on the cement before taking your hand pulling you to the deeper area.

"you know im not that good of a swimmer." you frowned, kicking your legs to keep you afloat.

"ill hold you." he smiled, hands moving to your waist as he easily walked through the water. with your arms wrapped tight around his neck, you watched calum before he let go of you, seeing you quickly panic and doggy paddle.

"calum!" you groaned, swimming to him to hold on but he went underneath, popping up on the other side. slowly, you paddled your way back to calum, out of breath. "you're so mean."

"like you aren't." he rolled his eyes, splashing you before swimming off. you yelled, giggling shortly after with a pout on your lips. going back to your beer bottle, your finished the rest off before climbing out to grab another.

"get me one too." he called as he watched you from the water. nodding, you grabbed another for the boy from the little fridge he had next to the barbecue. the two of you met in the shallow end, clinking the bottles before taking a swig. as you watched the dogs, calum snuck a look of you.

sinking his teeth into his bottom lip. he didn't know what has been up with him lately but every single time the two of you have hung out the last week or two, he's just wanted to do things to your pretty body. it didn't help today that you were wearing a pretty cheeky bikini.

he wasn't sure whether he hadn't had intercourse with someone in ages or he was actually gaining feelings, but whatever it was. it was driving him crazy.

"y/n," he called, causing you turn around to him.

"yeah?" you asked, smiling. calum could feel his cheeks burning now. he leaned forward, hand dipping to your waist as he got close to your face. you were confused, furrowing your eyebrows and heart racing.

"can i-can we like, make out?" he stumbled over his words, making him feel more of a dumbass than he already felt.

this time, you bit your lip. calum wanted to kiss you? you were quite thrown off by his actions but also didn't mind. you felt like it was taking you minuets to answer when it was just seconds but in the end, you nodded, letting the boy fill the gap between the two of you.

as his lips kissed you hungrily, your arms went around his neck, the boy pulling you on his lap. his hand grabbed your ass under the water, squeezing it gently causing a small moan to leave your lips. "fuck." he mumbled, kissing downward to your neck, running his tongue over your skin sending shivers down your spine.

"calum," you breathed, eyes fluttering closed before you rolled your hips against him. this time, he let out a moan, nails digging into your skin. his hands pulled out of the water, one hand slipping underneath your bikini top, squeezing your breast.

you grabbed his face, kissing him again, guiding your tongue past his lips. calums hands moved down your waist, guiding you to grind against his hard on. at this point, he really wanted you. he pulled his mouth away whispering, "do you wanna go inside?"

nodding, the two of you quickly climbed out, grabbing a towel to dry yourself a little before practically running into his house. calum hugged you from behind, kissing your neck as walked toward the bedroom, water droplets scattering the wood floor. small giggles left your lips till you made it finally, you throwing yourself on the bed and pulling calum with you.

while you took off your bikini top, showing off the tan you had gotten from spending time in the pool, he hovered over you, kissing your stomach and now bare chest as he slipped his hand in your bottoms. his fingers teased your clit, rubbing gently asking you to gasp a the feeling. "shit, cal." you panted. he smiled, moving back up to kiss your lips.

this time it was sweeter and gentle, pecking your lips a few more times before he pulled off his swimming trunks. "you're pretty." he mumbled, slipping off your bottoms too. you just sent him a smile, cheeks heating up.

calum quickly grabbed a condom, rolling on his length before he rejoined you, your arms wrapping around his neck, kissing him again as he pushed himself into you. a whine left your lips, the boy letting you adjust to him. as he did, he just smiled big at you causing a giggle to leave your lips.

as he rolled his hips, calum pressed his forehead against yours, his lips parted as soft pretty sounds left his lips. your fingers moved up to his hair, although it was too short to pull at, you ran your fingers delicately down his neck down to between his shoulder blades.

"fuck baby," he panted, his head hiding in your neck, pressing a few kisses. his pace was picking up, causing your legs to wrap around his waist. you moaned out his name, your eyes fluttered closed.

by the point the two of you were reaching your highs, the bed as shaking making the two of you laugh. once he shot his load and you had came back to earth, calum pulled away, laying beside you. both of you looked up at the ceiling. he rolled over and looked at you, your eyes meeting his.

"i think i like you." he said quietly, holding back a smile. you gave him a small smile, scooting closer to him, cupping his face and kissing his lips. he deepened it, adding more pressure before pulling. "is that 'i like you too, calum?'"

a laugh fell from your lips, you nodding before pulling him back in for round 2.