im home - luke

luke bounced his leg anxiously in his uber, wanting to get home so bad to you and your little angels. while near the end of tour, your little twins decided to come earlier than expected, but now luke finally was coming home, two weeks after seeing you give birth to them. the second he got his things, luke ran to the door, grabbing his keys, trying to unlock it as quick as possible before pushing himself through the door. "baby im home!" luke said loud but gently, throwing his stuff down and looking for you. he assumed you were upstairs and he was right. he found you and the twins in bed, petunia asleep next to them. the moment luke laid eyes on you, his eyes started to water, the boys long legs running to you before planting kisses all over your face. "im so sorry i had to be gone, my love." was the first thing he said making you chuckle. you grab his face, kissing him on the lips whispering, "dont worry baby, say hi to our little girls." you smile. luke sat at the edge of the bed while you got a pillow to put on lukes lap so the twins can lay on it, once they were in his arms, the boy smiled. luke pressed his lips gently to each little baby girl's forehead. their eyes opening up to see who it was. soft noises came from the babies as they looked around. "hi my angels, i missed you so much."