pirates of the caribbean - calum

going to disneyland for your friends just as a little break from the world would be really fun. you haven't hung out with your girls in a while and it was good to just spend quality time with your best friends. you guys are waiting in line for the pirates of the caribbean, while your friends are chatting, youre just looking at the people around you, taking notice of the tall tan boy in front. he was with two other tall guys and two girls, assuming the others were their girlfriends. he was pretty hot. having plump lips, toned arms and his cheeks looked squishy as hell!!! and you caught him laughing at something his friend told him, his smile literally the cutest thing ever. you were poked by your friend, ashley, taking you out of your trance. "hes pretty cute." she said quietly so he couldnt hear. "ask him for his number." eyes going big, you look at her as if she was crazy. "seriously? what if he has a girlfriend." you say, biting on your lip. your other friends joined in the convo, now all of you talking about the boy as the line continued to move. "he obviously doesn't if hes fifth wheeling with his friends!" your other friend elizabeth said, maybe a little too loud, causing the boy to turn over to your group. "liz!" you hissed, hitting her arm. "sorry." she blushed, giggling a little. "oh my god, you're such a pussy y/n," ashley sighed, pushing past you and tapping the guys shoulder. when he turned around, he looked at you and your friend, your cheeks blazing red as your friend spoke. "um hi, my friend was wondering if she can maybe get your number or something." calum looked over at you, smiling. "sure." so the two of you exchanged numbers and as the line moved, the two of you talked getting along really well. it ended up that all you went on the same boat too, calum sitting beside you on the ride. after that, your groups combined, all hanging out and going on rides the rest of the day. when it came to later that night, you wanted to go on small world really bad but no one else did and wanted to watch the fireworks, however, calum said he'd go with you. so when yall get on the ride, you're sitting in the front, his arm thrown around you as you quietly sing the song as you watch all the little dolls. when you look back at him, he's already looking, a small smile creeping across your lips. "you know, i dont really care for places like this, but im glad i went because then i wouldn't have met you."