sleepy baby - luke

luke rolled up into the garage, turning the car off, and getting out after a tiring day at the studio. once he shut the garage and everything, he walked through the door into the house, the hallway dark but flashes of light from the tv coming from the living room. when he walked down more, there he saw you hugging petunia, asleep with a fluffy blanket wrapped around your body. he'd be lying if said that the wasn't the cutest thing he's ever seen. walking over, he kneeling down, shaking your body lightly. "hunny, love, c'mon lets go upstairs." he murmured, kissing up your arm. you groaned softly, mumbling his name. once you were sort of awake, you sleepily crawled off the couch, wandering up the steps as luke shut the tv off and double checked the doors were locked before walking up with petunia. you curled up in the bed, falling back asleep as luke got ready himself for bed, sliding on his basketball shorts, brushed his teeth and washed his face. finally, he joined you under the covers, spooning your smaller frame, sprinkling kisses on you. "goodnight sweetheart." he whispered, kissing your ear. you turned around, snuggling up to luke, softly snoring leaving your lips as he cuddled you. luke's heart melted, smiling like a big dork as he tried to fall asleep.