sad morning - calum

calum had been packing the last few days, getting everything together needed for tour. you had been helping him, getting all his laundry done he needed, getting everything in to suitcases, etc. the day finally came, the last night before he left. normally, he didn't sleep much because he all could think about the fact that he was leaving you which he hated because he wouldn't see you till you were able to take vacation off to fly to him wherever he's at during that time. it was the three in the morning, in a few hours, a car could pick him and his luggage up to the airport. you were asleep, laying on his chest as he played with your hair. a sigh left his lips as he shut his eyes, trying to get some sleep till god knows when he'll have a good sleep next. when morning came, he woke you up, you pouting and clinging to him. "dont leave." you mumbled. "i dont wanna." he replied, kissing your head, frowning. the two of you laid in bed for a bit before going to make coffee, you sitting on the counter and calum holding you as much as he could, giving you too many kisses to count to make up all the days he wont he able to. you, calum & duke all sat in bed, watching netflix while trying to wake up. it was six which was so early but he was getting picked up at 7:30. after coffee, he got dressed, and brushed his teeth, wearing just a shirt, sweats and a hoodie on the edge of the bed for later. he rejoined you in the bed, face snuggled in his chest as you played with his hair. "you double checked everything?" you asked. "did it last night." he answered, putting his head up. calum looked exhausted already, his eyes puffy and red from lack of sleep. "rest on the plane okay?" you sadly smile before kissing his plump lips. he nodded, pressing more kisses on your lips, holding your face. thats what the two of you did till time was up, just cuddle. when the driver came, you helped calum get everything in the car, duke running around the front of the house. once the trunk was closed, calum turned to see you, holding duke, tears in your eyes. he walked over to you, frowning. "be safe okay?" you say softly, voice shaking as small tears fall from your cheeks. duke is licking him and he's holding you as tight as he can. "okay, it'll be fine baby. we always have face time and phone calls." he smiled softly, looking down at you. "and no matter how far i am, i'll still kick your ass at cup pong." he winked. a small laugh fell from your lips, calum smiling that he got you to smile a little even tho he knew it was hard for you to bye. calum leaned down, cupping your cheeks and giving his last kiss goodbye, not giving a fuck if he was making out with his girlfriend in front the driver. when he finally pulled, he looked at you. "i love you so much." "i love you more." you murmur, calum pulling and kissing dukes head a few times before stepping backwards. "ill text you when we're in new york." he waved. you nodded, waving back, duke squirming in your hand. once calum got in the van and was gone, you sighed, closing the gate and walking back into the house to get ready for work.