stressed - michael

you were sitting on the bed, an ocean of papers covering the sheets as your laptop was in front of you, you've been staring at the screen for maybe 10 minuets. you heard the door open downstairs, meaning michael was back from whatever band stuff he had to do. a sigh left your lips as you tried to go back to writing an essay that was due in less than 24 hours. the stress was starting to get to you, realizing that college was really kicking your ass with all the tests and papers these crazy professors are giving you. "hi sweetheart." you look up to see michael, a small on his face. "do you need help or anything? a hug? water?" he asked and you just climbed off the bed and into michaels arms. he quickly wrapped himself around you, holding you tight and pressing delicate kisses to your head. "you're gonna be okay love. maybe just take a 15 minuet break, take a warm shower or something to calm your nerves." he hummed, stroking your hair gently. it was as if he had melted all your worry away with his touch. "after all this stupid shit, its winter break and we can snuggle and watch all the movies and play all the video games we want." you pull your head out of his head and smile up at him. "i love you so much." getting on your tippy toes, you kiss his lips. "i love you too y/n." michael grinned.