couch suprise

when you were at work today, calum told you he had a surprise for you that was apparently suppose to be in the mail. you knew that was a lie though. and you were right, the "package" would be him, meaning he came back to california for a few days. on your way home, you decided to pick up a pizza for the two of you to have for dinner as a little celebration. when you got to your apartment, before unlocking the door, you decided to pull out your phone, knowing the internet would get a kick out of this. once you got the door unlocked, you walked in, setting down the pizza on the table and started filming. you already heard calum's giggles so when you ran up to the couch, there the boy was, laughing hard and smiling big as he was sprawled out. you stopped recording throwing your phone on the side, giggling as he pulled you on top of him. "how the hell did you know?" he continued to laugh, pressing a few kisses to your face. "no one randomly sends packages on tour silly." you laughed too, squishing his cheeks before kissing him softly. "i brought home pizza by the way." the two of you pulled, calum reaching out for help to pull him up. even tho he was well capable of doing so, you still helped pull the giant up. "that's sad. i really thought you had no clue." he frowned, the two of you walking to the table. "that's cute but i'm not dumb baby."