princess - calum

"baby girl, come here." calum whines as you were getting out two beers. you chuckle, only left your boyfriends lap for a few minuets and he's already complaining. you run back, setting the bottles on the coffee table before getting back on his lap.

your hands cupped his face, kissing his plump soft lips, tasting mint and smoke on his mouth. calum's strong hands rested on your ass, rubbing small circles with his thumbs, the few rings that were on his fingers making you jump a bit at the coldness. you were wearing panties and a bra while he sat in his underwear. the tan boy smiled at you, kissing your lips again before you grabbed a bottle, sipping it.

"can i have some baby?" he asked, leaving kisses on your shoulder.

"i got you a bottle for a reason." you pouted as he took the beer from you anyways and drinking it. rolling your eyes you turned around in his lap to face the tv that had on bobs burgers. calum handed you back your drink, his pretty hands playing with the waistband of your panties on both your sides before running his hands up and down your soft skin.

"i would fuck you right here and right now." he mumbled into your head before kissing it. blush rose on your cheeks as one of his hands rested on your heat, rubbing softly through your fabric earning a soft moan from you. "you like that princess? when i touch you through your panties like this? does it feel good." between every few words, calum kissed your neck.

"y-yes baby." you answer, your eyes fluttering shut at the wonderful feeling he sent through your body.

"sit up baby girl, face the couch and your knees on the floor." he commanded, setting the beer down on the coffee table. you sat up, your ass in the air as you felt calum run his hand down your back before grabbing your panties and yanking them off so they sat at your ankles.

you heard calum spit in his hands put it under your spits. "spit baby." his voice husky and low. you did as he said, the boy spreading it across his hard cock, pumping a few times.

his other hand gripped your hip while he slid into you, a sinful noise leaving your lips. once calum filled you up, he pulled all his length into you, allowing you to adjust to the feeling before moving his hips at a quick pace.

"calum, baby, fuck." you whimper, biting down on your lip at the feeling. the pretty boy ran his hand on the curve of your ass before smacking it, the rings adding an extra sting. you felt air escape your lungs as you squeezed your eyes shut.

calum threw his head back, grinding his hips into your rough, his hand gripping your side hard. "my pretty girl loves the feeling of my cock in her doesnt she?" he groaned, pulling at your hair a bit. you nodded in answer, moaning his name right after his thrusts becoming rougher.

the boy leaned over you, pressing kisses on your back, keeping at the same pace. you felt his hand move, rubbing your clit, knowing the stimulation would make you cum faster. a fuzzy feeling in your stomach began to build up within you, your breaths getting harder and your skin becoming hot.

"come on baby, cum all over me. be a good little girl." he whispered in your ear, pushing all of his length in you. a curse word left your lips as you inched closed and closer to coming. he pulled his hand away, spanking your other ass cheek that was definitely gonna leave a mark. after that, you clenched around calum's cock, riding over your high.

the boy groaned, continuing to bang in and out of you before he cummed himself. calum was out of breath, breathing heavily as he left himself in your for a bit after pulling out. he stared at his princess, a mess running down your thighs causing him to smirk.

"how about we take a bubble bath to clean you up princess?" he smiled, picking you up in his arms, your body sore from all the stimulation. you nodded, feeling exhausted as your boyfriend carried you to the bathroom to spoil you the rest of the night.