photoshoot - calum

calum had just woken up, the first thing he did after climbing out of bed was make his cup of coffee and open his laptop to check his emails. he had gotten an email about inquiry on booking an appointment with him for a photoshoot, bringing a smile on his face. lately he's been doing a lot of photography for concerts but he enjoyed doing regular photoshoots too. so he replied to the email, to get back to the girl on a date. in the mean time, he checked out her instagram, scrolling through her feed.

she had a good following on her profile, a nice feed & a pretty face. he couldn't deny that he did think she looked quite attractive.

about a week later, calum met up with her at her house. he waited at the door, looking around her porch. then the door swung open, revealing the pretty girl.

"hey! its so good to finally meet you!" she smiled, engulfing calum in a hug. he placed his hand on her back, smiling.

"nice to meet you too." he chuckled, the two pulling as she let him step inside.

"do you want anything to drink? im almost ready, i just need to finish my makeup and get my outfits ready." calum walked down the little hallway, revealing a really open and bright living room.

"water is fine, thank you." calum nodded,
sitting his camera bag down before sitting on the couch. the two chatted as she got him a water, a small dog greeting him.

"hi, whats your name?" he asked the french bulldog that had creme colored fur, scratching his ear.

"oh thats calvin." she chuckled. "if he bugs you, i can put him outside."

"no, no, i love dogs." calum giggled, continuing to pet the dog. while he waited for her to finish getting ready, he continued to pet and play with calvin till she came out in a nude colored dress & heels.

"im ready!"

the two started taking photos outside, calum instructing her to get the best photos he could, snapping shots. music was softly playing in the background, it was a nice day in la, there really was no reason to complain today.

a few outfit changes and location changes around the house, she looked at calum, cheeks heating up. "um, i was wondering if we can do some," she coughed, biting her lip. "risqué photos. if thats okay?"

"oh, sure, that's fine." he nodded, fixing his settings. as he was doing so, she went to her room to change while he did so. when she stepped back into the room, calum saw her now in a silky robe. "where did you wanna take these at?" he asked, giving her a small smile.

"um, how about the couch?" she pointed over to there, before walking and sitting down.

"yeah, that'll be good, ready?" calum kneeled down a few feet away from her, focusing the camera on her, ready to take shots. she pulled off her robe, revealing a black lace bralette, almost seethru where he could see her chest along with matching panties.

"now i am." she giggled, posing for him as he began taking photos.

"um, c-can you lean forward a little?" he asked, pulling his camera away to instruct. calum could definitely feel his cheeks burning pink.

she hummed, leaning forward. calum saw stray hairs in her face so he walked up to her, fixing her hair and pose a little. as he did so, his heart was beating out of his chest, praying she didn't hear,
or notice how flustered he was.

he moved back to where he was, taking photos and this continued for the next fifteen minuets till the finally finished.

"yay! i cant wait to see how these come out." she smiled, slipping her robe back on.

"they already look great unedited. i'll get on these as soon as i can." calum shyly smiled, playing with his camera strap.

"thank you so much. how about we get lunch? i'll buy." she was swaying back and forth, calum noticing her cheeks getting a little pink too.

"sounds good." he answered, biting his lip before she giggled and walked off to change. he hoped this turned into a date lead to one of some sort because he was gaining a big crush on her.