disneyland - calum

"oh my god! daddy we gotta go on the space mountain!" your year old romeo yelled, pointing at the big futuristic building up ahead, pulling on calums arm. you and calum decided to finally take your little boy to disneyland, everyone decked out in cute disney merch. "oh heck yeah. thats like one of the best rides. just dont run buddy, we dont wanna loose you." calum smiled looking at his son. the little boy with big brown eyes nodded, trying to contain his happiness but felt as if he was going to explode. while you waited in line, romeo looked at the disneymap, looking at what rides he wanted to go on next while calum hugged your waist from behind, pressing kisses on your shoulder. "cal, not now, baby." you giggle, turning around and pressing a quick kiss to his plump soft lips. the boy pouted, pulling you closer to him by grabbing your belt loops. "you look so pretty tho." he mumbled, kissing your forehead. you rolled your eyes before calum pulled, talking to romeo, pressing a kiss to his head before tickling his stomach causing the boy rip in a fit of giggles and squirm in his arms. you giggled at this, stroking calums hair before getting closer to go on the ride.