cth - the playlist

songs that make me think abt calum hood

love galore - sza feat. travis scott

- moments where the two are drunk, stuck in a club, dancing on each other. skin, touch, and messy kisses. the light are out and the moonlight outlines your bodies as he makes love to you. his head between your thighs & him telling how every single part of you is beautiful.

r.e.m. - ariana grande

- a guilty pleasure. a song you'd sing to him while in just a tshirt of his and socks. using a spatula as a microphone. smiles. warmth. the sound of his laugh echoing in the room. dancing around the house. a song he knew all the lyrics to because he knew it was your favorite song. that love song that just made you so happy & all smiles.

dancing with a stranger - sam smith feat. normani

- moody colors. a bed but only one person is in it while hes away from you. the sound of his voice ringing in your ears. that song you fell in love with when you heard him sing it for the first time. face time calls. "i miss you so much". wearing his sweater. tears.

LUST - chase atlantic

- the beginnings of a relationship. calum realizing hes in love. hook ups that turned into love making. hickeys. friends but theyre actually in love. him batting himself on late nights. late out driving in la. cigarettes. frustration. slow love making. late nights talking about feelings.

who hurt you? - daniel caesar

- lap dances. slow passionate kissing. swollen lips and messy curls. hickies scattered across his skin. rough yet loving sex. dirty talk. driving out down the strip in vegas. sexting. bed sheets. sweat.

deep brown eyes - bedside kites

- calum gaining a crush on you. him writing love songs late up at night. flirty soft text messages. acoustic guitars. warm cuddly hugs. blush on his cheeks and a huge smile on his face. the feeling of his fingers brushing your skin. him blurting out, "you're so pretty". sweet kisses. phone calls till two in the morning.

when the partys over - billie eilish

- she likes him but cant tell him. drinking. fighting and yelling. hearts getting broken. tears. friendships getting hurt. sad poems. a broken girl. he loves deep down but can't accept it. shes full of love and only want to give it to him. road trips. old memories. hand holding. whispers.

landslide - fleetwood mac

- hes heartbroken. the girl he fell for left him. crying. frustration. heavy drinking. depression. writing sad songs on the guitar late in the night. listening to old records. laying in bed with a head full of thoughts. journals filled with his thoughts & feelings. drinking coffee. meeting a girl that left him breathless. learning to love again. candles. kissing her in a dark room.

mine - the 1975

- hes learning how to love again. hand holding. black & white film. listening to jazz music while getting drunk. the sound of his laugh. piano ballads. slow dancing. dates at the park. catching him staring at you with the biggest sparkles in his eyes. watching old films. cuddles on the couch. hand holding. growing old together.

are you ok? - daniel caesar

- depression. anxiety. fear. separation. demons. a broken boy. distractions to forget the pain. shaving his hair. going blonde. the dark clothing. facades. fake smiles. crying in the dark in hotel rooms. feeling unloved. feeling alone. running back to those from the past. mistakes. one night stands. continuous drinking. writing songs to clear his mind. playing his guitar in a dark room. calloused fingers. smoke.

love again - daniel caesar

- old but new love. calum singing you the songs he writes to you. cooking dinner with him. watching him play bass. commitments. making love. playful flirting. hands on your hips. showers of compliments. hes happy. dancing to r&b music. mixtapes. him head over hears for you.

across the universe - the beatles

- far apart. close together. out in the backyard during the night. bloodmoons. campfire. smores. star gazing. pure love. swimming in pools in the dark. smiles. the confession of feelings. talking about random things. his hugs. hand holding.

the less i know the better - tame impala

- heavy bass riffs. long studio nights. going to clubs. la night life. grinding. creativity. new music & new eras. gossiping. paparazzi. secret lovers.