needy - calum

"'m, baby? what's wrong?" calum begins to ask as you climb on his lap, your lips ghosting over the stubble that scattered his jawline. "nothing, 'm just wanna kiss you." your voice was just a whisper before your soft lips kiss his beautiful skin. calum would move his neck a bit to the side to give you more access, his hands rubbing your hips gently. his eyes would be stuck on the tv, his eyes wanting to flutter shut every now and then, getting turned on at each touch. your lips would be attacking his neck now, sucking at it to create a mark. normally, calum would be become very dominant and want to kiss you all over but today he'd feel a bit lazy. your hand held his face as your tongue ran over the mark you just recreated. "fuck," he'd moan out, his hand running over your ass, squeezing it slowly before back up to your hip under your shirt. "baby, you're too good for me." he'd mumble as you giggle against him. pulling your head up, you'd kiss his soft lips with as much heat as you did on his neck, your lips moving slowly as you grind on him slightly. "is my baby needy right now? princess need my cock?" he'd tease against your lips before kissing you again. you'd blush and end up riding calum right then and there while your movie was playing.