bad dream - calum

calum had just gotten home after hanging out with friends. you weren't able to go because of work but by the time calum had came home, it was already midnight. when he walked into the bedroom, all the lights were already out and you were sleeping soundly. before joining you, he took a quick shower, brushed his teeth & put on some pj's. like always, calum wrapped his arms around you, spooning your small frame, pressing a few gentle kisses to your shoulder before closing his eyes. as he tried to fall asleep, he let his fingers run over your arm, touching your skin delicately. he felt you twitch under him every now and then but it soon began to increase. along with tossing around, you were mumbling things he couldn't really make out, making him worried. he knew it you weren't suppose to wake someone up from a dream because it can be dangerous at times. so he just hugged your body, massaging your skin as he quietly says "baby please be okay.", watching your movements. after a while, you'd stop squirming and crying out, the boy assuming you finally were out of your nightmare. the rest of the night, he'd stay up just to make sure you were okay because he rather live off no sleep just to make sure another bad dream didn't happen.