fof - calum

the moody lights, booze & music took over the boy. he was putting his heart, mind and soul out on the stage and it showed. it was probably one of his favorite shows he's done and he was back at home. at one point, calum felt himself smile when he saw you in the sea of people rocking out during the friends of friends concert, a drink in hand having a blast with whatever friends came to see them too. after the show when he was able rejoin with his girl, the first thing he did was lock lips with her, his hands coming to hold her jaw as he pressed his plump lips against hers, holding her close before he pulled to look down at her and give her a crooked smile. it was a quick moment before he was getting called by people to follow. he frowned, mumbling he'll see you later. eventually, while you waited at the hotel for calum, he came back to change before you & the rest of the bandmates and their significant others were gonna meet up to watch michaels dj set. when he walked back into the room, he saw you laying in the bed on your phone. when he joined you on the bed, you smiled, grabbing his face this time and kissed him hard, calum knowing they were gonna be late for sure. he smirked against her, pulling at her skirt before he found the zipper to slip it off. "you looked so hot on stage baby." you praised, pulling off his undershirt. calum attached his lips to your neck, his teeth grazing against your skin delicately before you pulled to get off your top. once you disregarded, cal was quick to take off your bra, kissing your chest all over. you whined at his touch, squirming as his mouth touched your skin making him chuckle. "fuck me already." you pouted, pulling at his belt before throwing on the side of the bed. "wait baby girl." he laughed, coming back up to peck your lips. you smiled, stroking his cheek before kissing calum back, your heart racing as he moaned against you. calum moved his hips down on yours, his covered hard on, rubbing against your panties, earning a whine from you. "fuck calum." you paint, nails digging into his skin as he leans down to kiss your neck. he'd be really slow and teasing about it, till you were squirming so much under his touch and hes gets impatient himself so he yanks off his boxers and your panties before pushing himself into you. he had one hand beside your head while the other his holding your thigh so your leg is lifted a little so he can get a better angle. calum hips are pounding into you because the two of you dont have much time till michaels dj set so he needs to be quick. your a moaning mess, grasping onto his shoulder and begging for him to go rougher so calums like "get on your legs princess. daddy will fuck you till you cant walk." so you flip over, he firsts your hair in his hand as he slides into you, saying "shit, baby, your little cunt is so tight, hm? all wet for me?" and you're whining, answering, "yes daddy." and calum's so turned on right now, slamming into you that the sound of skin echos in the hotel room. the further calum goes, you felt your orgasm building, your knees & arms beginning to buckle underneath you so your face falls onto the pillow. "you're gonna cum princess? cum all over my cock pretty girl." he praises, dipping his hand between your thighs and rubbing your clit to help edge you on while pulling at your hair. at this point, your practically screaming for calum and he's getting close to his high as well so once you two finally come, his a sweaty mess and you felt as if you weren't gonna be able to stand, let alone walk in heels. when calum lays beside you, he smiles, pecking your lips, still out of breath before mumbling, "michaels wont be too mad if we missed."