hockeyplayer!calum

hockeyplayer!calum coming home after a shitty practice, stressing out for their next game so hes a bit pissed when he comes back to your apartment, throwing his bag when he enters. while you're sitting on the couch, you turn around shooting him a smile while he shoots you a look before saying, "bedroom." you bite down on your lip, nodding and following with him, sitting at the edge of thr bed nervously as he stripped off his hockey shirt & pants leaving him in just his boxers. calum kisses you roughly, bitting on your bottom lip earning a moan from you. "undress baby and sit on my lap when you're done." he groans, pulling off his boxers, his cock hardening quick. after you stripped down, you sat on calums lap as he said, but he had you sit between his legs, the view of his and your body in front of you in the body length mirror. as he pressed kisses to your shoulder & side of your neck, his hands ran down your sides, watching in the reflection. the feeling of his warm touch made your eyes flutter shut. next thing you knew, one hand dipped between your thighs, his fingers running over your clit while his thumb and pointer went between your nipple before he gave your breast a small squeeze with his other. "calum," you breathed, your core already feeling soaking wet just at the simple gestures. "hm baby? tell me." he hummed, kissing your earlobe, two fingers being inserted. "so good" was all you could get out, a high whine leaving your lips as you leaned back into him. calum huffed, pumping his fingers slowly in and out of you as his other hand continued to knead at your breast, toying with your nipple every so often. the feeling was so blissful you grabbed his hand, urging him for more. calum smirked, his pace picking up a bit before pulling his hand completely away from your core, both hands now pinching your nipples causing you to squirm. "please, i need you." you begged, grabbing his arm and trying to pull it back down between your legs. "shh, be a good girl." he hummed, biting your neck gently before doing as you asked, slipping his fingers back inside you and going at a quick pace. your eyes fluttered shut again, the knot in your stomach beginning to tighten and your legs were getting weak. however, you wanted more friction than what you were getting. so your hand went to his again, pulling at it before you grabbed his cock, sliding it between your wet folds, causing you moan out his name. calum squeezed your hip, letting out a moan too, helping you guide yourself on him. "fuck princess," he breathed, his jaw clutching as he groaned. you grabbed onto calums thighs, letting your pussy run up and down his shaft while he moved his hands back to the hills of your chest, teasing your nipples more. "im gonna cum," you announced, the knot about to explode in your stomach. calum cried out, holding onto you for support as you cummed on his cock, the boy feeling his own orgasm coming. he lifted you up, sliding his length between into your wet pussy, causing you to move up and down him till he came inside you. he sighed deeply, falling back in the bed and laying you down on top of him. "fuck, that was so hot." calum groaned, running his fingers through his brown curls. you chuckled, pecking his lips. "how about round two?"