sick - luke

when you woke up this morning, you were woken to the feeling of a swollen sore throat and a clogged nose. you groaned out, sitting up, getting dizzy at the act. before you finally felt okay, you walked over to the bathroom, blowing out your nose for a good while.

luke stretched out his large broad body, in hoping of feeling you next to him but instead he felt nothing. the boy slowly opened one eye, seeing the bathroom light was on across the room. he got up from bed, knocking softly. "baby? you okay?" his voice was deeper than usual because he had just woken up and his body was sore from working out yesterday.

"yea!" you called before opening the door, greeting luke with two tissues stuffed up your nose. he smiled at you, a small chuckle leaving your lips.

"looks like someones getting sick." luke walked over, pressing a kiss to your forehead, grabbing the box of tissues and leading you back to bed.

"i cant get sick tho, i have work later." you groaned, the blonde tucking you in bed again as you blew your nose.

"you never get sick, babe, they'll understand." he hummed, patting your now snuggled up body. "whats your symptoms? ill go see if i got medicine for it, otherwise ill head out and buy some."

"uh," you thought, your eyes fluttering to think. "my throat hurts, kinda swollen, my nose is drippy but stuffy, i kinda have chills and my head is thumping so bad."

luke nodded, calling petunia with him as he left the bedroom on the hunt for medicine. while you tried to rest a bit, luke attacked every drawer in the kitchen, looking for whatever medicine he had lying around. because the blue eyed boy constantly travelled so much over the tears, he had the strongest immune system you've ever seen, only seeing the boy get sick once during your time being with him.

luckily, he found just what you needed. he grabbed the pills, a glass of water and snacks just in case you wanted to eat something, wandering back up to give to you. when he walked in, luke saw youre tired, small frame cuddled up under the sheets. your nose was all red and your mouth was slightly open in order for you to breathe.

"'m back princess." he announced softly, crawling in bed next to you. you fluttered your eyes open to be greeted with your lovely boyfriend taking the pills and water and downing them quickly.

"im so tired, luke." you said softly, the boy pulling you in his arms.

"i know, baby girl, hopefully you'll recover quick. i'll keep a watch on you, okay? i love you so much." luke smiled, stroking your hair, knowing how much it calmed you down. you nodded against his chest, closing your eyes again as luke cuddled you. soon enough, you fell back asleep in your boyfriends arms.