morning sex - luke

luke would wake up one morning feeling so horny. you'd still be asleep with your back turned to him, his baby blue eyes running down your body. he'd scoot closer to you, arm thrown over your body as he nuzzles his nose in your hair and lips on your neck. lu would be so soft in the beginning, leaving soft wet kisses on your skin, humming your name as he slides his hand under your shirt to squeeze as your breast. you'd groan, moving in your sleep. "g'morning princess, turn around baby, i wanna kiss you." he'd mumble. once you do, luke dips down to meet yours in a slow kiss, hand holding your neck as he slips his tongue between your slips. he'd earn a soft moan out of you before hovering over you. "are you wet for daddy, baby?" he'd smirk, hand sliding in your shorts, index and middle digits collecting whatever wetness was there. "fuck, you are, im gonna fuck your cute little cunt so good." he moaned out. you bite down on your lip as luke begins to pull your shorts down your legs, exposing your bottom half, you doing the same to the curly blonde. luke attached his lips to yours, pumping himself a few times before teasing you by rubbing his tip on your clit. "daddy, please," you whine, looking up at him. "fuck me already." luke smirked at this, giving you what you wanted and thrusting his full length into you, causing you to gasp at the feeling. god youre so tight, baby," luke groaned, hands resting on your hips as he began to snap his hips into yours. you shuttered at the feeling of his cock moving in and out of you, grasping his bicep for some sort of support as you cried out moans of pleasure. "eyes on me, doll," he groaned, hand grasping your neck, adding a bit of pressure. you felt yourself get even wetter at the feeling of his hand around your neck, it was the best type of choker a girl could want. your eyes met his as he slid his hand to push up your thigh, hips moving at a harsh pace. luke moaned out, barring his face in your neck. the feeling in your tummy was tightening to the point it was gonna explode soon. your breathing was heavy and your head becoming dizzy. "daddy i'm gonna cum soon." you whimpered. "not yet baby, wait till i say you can cum on my cock." he growled, pulling himself out. you pouted because you knew what was coming next, he was gonna edge you so bad. his member was covered in your wetness as he dragged it across your clit again. "you like that princess? when i tease you with my dick like that?" he smiled, precum escaping his tip and onto your sensitive bud, you moaned out his name, clenching your jaw. "yes daddy but please i need to cum, so bad." you frowned up at him, batting your lashes. he leaned down, kissing your nose, "dont worry sweet pea, you'll cum, just be patient and be a good little girl." he hummed, kissing down your body before he was faced with your heat. luke dragged his tongue over your entrance, moaning at the delicious taste. "you taste so good for daddy, baby, all for me." he hummed before sucking on your clit. you screamed, tugging at lukes messy curls before he pulled away again, seeing you so needy for him to let you orgasm. "please, im so close," you whispered, the boy kissing your thighs softly. luke sighed, inching back to your heat. "fine, you can cum on my tongue." he said before eating your pussy. his tongue penetrated you as the feeling in your stomach finally blossomed into absolute bliss. your body shook hard as you grabbed at the sheets and crying out luke's name. once you finally came down from your high, luke rested his chin on your stomach smiling at you, licking his lips. "such a cute pretty baby when you cum," luke grinned, causing you to blush. the boy crawled back next to you, pulling you into his arms. "that was a good way to wake up." you giggle, your face nuzzled in his chest. "only the best for my princess."